*GOOD SITES TO BUY SHOES AND SHIT ONLINE*

just~someone~else~

I have recenlt become obsessed with trying to get shoes super cheap off the net... haven't been too successful but hey i thought this thread might help those with similar interests out.

SHOES AND ATHLETIC GEAR:

EASTBAY.COM

this is the only one i've found to date where you can pick up shoes for really cheap...

i'll try and add more as i hope you do to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why do people on here have to be such fucking snobs, i'm trying to do something positive and beneficial to people who use this site. grow the fuck up and help out please and thank you.

SHOES.COM

another shoes site but doesn't offer anything for (my kind of) cheap.

oh and by the way, i got a pair of asics purple/yellow phat ass wrestling shoes for $20 american(ended up being $45 canadian with shipping) on EASTBAY.COM, so don't knock it till you rock it.................

Originally posted by GucciCondom

I know a spot in the hood where u can cop sauconys for 20 bills. Also generic nikes and reeboks. Sauconys aint nothing to be proud of them shits are played out from like 1997.

pshhhhhhhhhits are the most comfy around. i haven't worn a different brand for three years and counting.

Archived