GOOD QUOTES

duh-rye-won

funny lines from movies. a line from a book. something someone famous said. lyrics. whatever. just keep em short. as much as you think your favorite song has the most genius lyrics ever written, no one has the patience to read the whole fuckin thing.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

-Einstein

"Who ask me what we don't got that you got son

For one, flow that's elementary my dear Wat-son

Secondly, ever since I was little

Not so much to riddle, least rhyme to the syllable"

-MF DOOM

"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. i am the sun and air"

-Morissey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hippopotamus@Oct 18 2004, 01:17 AM

yo I fuckin hate onesecondple too, hes a little bitch ass faggot, I still remember the thread he made on that faggot little bitch prank he did in his bitch ass white boy dorms where he put paper all over the floor, just fucking paper, and damn the whole thing was fucking useless.. I could see myself picking on him if we would have went to the same high school.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

-- Winston Churchill

But there is indeed also:

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."

-- Mark Twain

and

"A lie can be half-way around the world before truth has got his boots on."

-- James Callaghan

I wonder who's the true mastermind behind this quote?

Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly T.N.T!!! I'm The Guns Of The Navarrone!!!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

churchill had great one liners off the top of his head

for example: a politician that had insulted him publicly came to his house to apologise and the butler answered the door. the butler announces to churhill whos on the toilet that so and so has arrived . churchill responds with "hold one one moment.i can only take on shit at a time."

he used to drink alot and showed up at work sauced one day. a lady casually comments that he smells like booze and must be drunk. he responds with "yes i am drunk, but tommorrow ill wake up and ill be sober. tommorow youll wake up and youll still be ugly."