Good Quotes Part 3135

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

- Henry Ford

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

- Henry Ford

"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."

- Mahatma Gandhi

"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."

- Mahatma Gandhi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

in this self is all i need with this oath that keeps me free, to this i am forever true, i am straight edge, i am straight edge, i am straight edge--Earth Crisis.

in this self is all i need with this oath that keeps me free, to this i am forever true, i am straight edge, i am straight edge, i am straight edge--Earth Crisis.

(posting the same quote twice is cool brah!)

Guest Pilau Hands

i like art quotes

"I do spend a lot of time trying to perfect my linework and my hand, but my hand will alwayws be imperfect because it's human...From a distance it might look straight, but when you get close-up, you can always see the line waver, and that's where I think the beauty is."

- Margaret Kilgallen

I like things that are handmade, and I like to see people's hand in the world...I think it's beautiful what they did in that they did it themselves."

- Margaret Kilgallen

"The freedom that is expressed by Pollock's style is just amazing. It makes you feel like, "Hey, i can do anything," and just fly away, like a little bird with a wing covered in ketchup. It makes me moist to a point where I wanna stick a finger in my anus and proclaim my love for post-impressionism!'

And I'm like, 'Yo, its splattered paint my nigga...stop drinkin so much coffee"

- MeroSeis

"Let us speak plainly. Until the last convict is out of prison and the last 'madman' out of the asylum; until the last army has been disbanded and the last government overthrown; until the last church has been burned and the last bank pulverised; until the last capitalist and the last cop have been hanged to death with the guts of the last politician and the last priest; that is, until men and women are truly free, surrealism will continue relentlessly to provide miraculous weapons with which to struggle for this freedom".

-- The Surrealist Group of Chicago, 1970

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"What I would like is for every greasy, grimy drifter to arm themselves with a gun or a knife, station themselves outside the homes of the rich and shoot or stab them as they enter or leave." - Lucy Parsons

"I'll go up against a tank with a shank for my dreams, and that's my fuckin' word" - Dead Prez

there's a city full of walls to compose complaints at"

-Mos Def

"Capitalism is the tyranny of man over man. Communism is the reverse." - Soviet-era Russian joke

no seriously tho heres one...

"see... im different from yall, i say whats really on my mind see... where yall dont say what you really feel... an when it comes to me? an kids are involved... ill tell you straight up... ill fuck em up. i figure once they hit one years old you can punch em in the throat or in the fuckin stomach. if you old enough to talk shit then you old enough to get punched in the throat" - bernie mac

• 5 years later...

Archived