Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Good Quotes Part 3135

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SPLINTER, May 26, 2002.

1. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford
    "There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."
    - Mahatma Gandhi
    "There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

2. in this self is all i need with this oath that keeps me free, to this i am forever true, i am straight edge, i am straight edge, i am straight edge--Earth Crisis.

in this self is all i need with this oath that keeps me free, to this i am forever true, i am straight edge, i am straight edge, i am straight edge--Earth Crisis.

(posting the same quote twice is cool brah!)

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"go fuck yourself" - iCEBERG

4. platapie

platapie Guest

i use that one also.

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i like art quotes

"I do spend a lot of time trying to perfect my linework and my hand, but my hand will alwayws be imperfect because it's human...From a distance it might look straight, but when you get close-up, you can always see the line waver, and that's where I think the beauty is."

- Margaret Kilgallen

I like things that are handmade, and I like to see people's hand in the world...I think it's beautiful what they did in that they did it themselves."

- Margaret Kilgallen

"The freedom that is expressed by Pollock's style is just amazing. It makes you feel like, "Hey, i can do anything," and just fly away, like a little bird with a wing covered in ketchup. It makes me moist to a point where I wanna stick a finger in my anus and proclaim my love for post-impressionism!'

And I'm like, 'Yo, its splattered paint my nigga...stop drinkin so much coffee"

- MeroSeis

6. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

"MA'AM, MAY I SMELL YOUR FINGERS?" HomerJayII

7. Swizel

Swizel Guest

If roads are the vains of the earth then we are the virus which travel them. - Swizel

8. Anti

Anti New Jack

"Let us speak plainly. Until the last convict is out of prison and the last 'madman' out of the asylum; until the last army has been disbanded and the last government overthrown; until the last church has been burned and the last bank pulverised; until the last capitalist and the last cop have been hanged to death with the guts of the last politician and the last priest; that is, until men and women are truly free, surrealism will continue relentlessly to provide miraculous weapons with which to struggle for this freedom".
    -- The Surrealist Group of Chicago, 1970

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"What I would like is for every greasy, grimy drifter to arm themselves with a gun or a knife, station themselves outside the homes of the rich and shoot or stab them as they enter or leave." - Lucy Parsons

"I'll go up against a tank with a shank for my dreams, and that's my fuckin' word" - Dead Prez

there's a city full of walls to compose complaints at"
    -Mos Def

"Capitalism is the tyranny of man over man. Communism is the reverse." - Soviet-era Russian joke

9. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

594LIFE, bitch-skeptk

cw crew grab your nuts-skeptk

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no seriously tho heres one...

"see... im different from yall, i say whats really on my mind see... where yall dont say what you really feel... an when it comes to me? an kids are involved... ill tell you straight up... ill fuck em up. i figure once they hit one years old you can punch em in the throat or in the fuckin stomach. if you old enough to talk shit then you old enough to get punched in the throat" - bernie mac

11. Imight

Imight New Jack

Look I don't know who you are but what do you know about CW??? On top of that why are you using my name?? There's only one Skeptk and thats me baby!!!

12. Sleeping Pills

Sleeping Pills Elite Member

13. I was born here

I was born here Member

you just bumped a six year old thread bro

14. Tuff Tone

Tuff Tone Elite Member

its the new fun thing to do
    rookies bumping old threads

15. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

crunk tonight just got paid pocket full of motherfuckin money okkaaay