good political mp3s/audio

Mr. Mang

jello biafra - anything. especially "die for oil, sucker". i never was a fan of DK, but this spoken word stuff is really good. a lot of funny and interesting things. not like watching CSPAN.

noam chomsky - anything. capitalism debate.

mmm good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest RaiD

Mumia Abu Jamal thats all i gotta say. if you dont know mumia LEARN. he can open your eyes to some shit.

i was at my friend's house yesterday evening, not drinking or anything, just hanging out right. he told me of this time when he was walking around town, which he is prone to do, and came across an underground pipe with some nasty shit just dripping out of it. he brought it to the attention of the company whose property it was on, they just said, oh really, and we don't know anything about it, and no, we don't have any liability insurance. sounds like they were just trying to get him off the scent. anyway, they basically were found to be the worst polluter in whole area and millions of dollars later the stream they dumped into for years was 'cleaned up' and, well, there's a whole lot of stuff that went on during the clean up that was shady as fuck. like all this concrete and metal shit that was contaminated that we used to play around mysteriously went away and the whole town was covered in dust for like two years, my working being outdoors and literally next door at the time. and, well, it's no wonder i'm bitter. here is a map of new york states superfund sites. www.nypirg.org

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you mean the "suckerpunch training" CD? the little 4-song deal? that talk at the end is pretty damn good. i agree.

yeah, i just burned a cd with all the older songs and that one at the begining, oh my my.

Archived