Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

good parking spaces...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Feb 28, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i scored a parking space right in front of my apartment last night... now i don't wanna drive anywhere cuz i know i'll never be able to park this close again... that and spiteing my neighbors by staying in that spot for weeks and weeks would be really entertaining...

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

hahahahaha.......did anyone ever see that Seinfeld??

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i was hoping that this thread was about annoying fuckers that would sit and wait 5 minutes while someone backed out, just so that they wouldnt have to walk an extra 5 or 6 spaces.

fuckers...i had to sit behind some asshole while he waited for some else.
    they should both die. him for being a dumb lazy bastard, her for taking so fucking long..
    come on people, a little exercise wont kill you.

4. vinyl junkie

hahaha! i'm on it!

heeeere, puppy, puppy, puppy...

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I get like that at school. I wanna go get something off campus to eat but don't want to leave my primo space and then get back and have to park at the end of the lot. Get some chalk and put a chalk outline down there maybe some police tape.

6. vinyl junkie

how about when someone follows you all the way through a parking lot so they can get your space... i've had people drive right behind me while i'm walking, all the way through a big parking lot... when people do that, once i actually get to my car i like to turn on the engine, and then just sit there and smoke a couple of cigarettes...

7. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

HEHEHE TOOL WON A FRIGGEN GRAMMY:D

BUT THE SURPRISE FOR ME WAS OZZOMATLI...BUT NO CHALI TUNA

J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5J5 JURASSIC!!!!

8. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

a friend of mine goes to a university down south, and he went out one night with rusto yellow and covered all the RESERVED parking blocks. it was the university scandal of the decade. everyone flipped out. a newspaper interviewed him via email. a bunch of crazy shit. basically they thought he was doing it because he wanted to make security look dumb. anyways, the newspaper was given a subpoena to turn over all information on my friend. its been like 5 weeks. maybe they will just drop it. but, a good prank none the less.

9. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i swear to fuckin god if someone follows me around the parking lot ill walk in circles around the motherfucker...
    ill be scratchin my head screaming out "where the FUCK is my car?"

then ill say "oh yea, i parked in the main street deck, not this one"

fuck'em...

10. TOY

TOY New Jack

that chalk outline isnt a bad idea but just set a construction cone in the space. people wont think nothing of and just figure theyre doing a repair. shit, at school i dont even pay for parking anymore cuz even if you do theres nowhere to park. i just park behind the library in the pay spaces that i dont pay for-ones youre supposed to pay for everyday. way closer to my classes too.

11. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

I hate it when people follow me around when im going back to my car...but you can use this to your advantage walk around no where near your car and see how long they'll follow you...

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

What you do if someone is waiting, Get in start up, back a couple inches. Stop, get out, pretend to pick something off the ground get back in and wait for a while. So they sit there for a long ass time and then eventually decide to go somewhere else after they wasted their time.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

me and a friend of mine who lived in the same building stole some construction cones one night, for about a week we kept them in our trunks, backed out and stuck those fuckers in our prime parking spots....after a while people figured out though and they just ended up in the bushes....

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

or get out and tie your shoe. then kick every tire for air.

15. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

what to do:

1. walk around for a while really slow
    2. act like you are breaking into cars, then walk up and ask them for a coat hanger
    3. sit down on your hood and look at them.
    4. ask them for money.
    5. start running