Good news!!

Guest sneak

alrite everyone? im in such a good mood. for those who care (and those who dont) u may remember a few recent threads of mine. one was how i broke up with my girlfriend and one was about how i managed to score myself a dj gig at a freshers ball....

well i start my set of on sunday....and half way thru the 2nd tune im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex. she came in to the booth and told me she was sorry for us breaking up, she hated it etc and could we get back together? me being totally in love said yes....and here we are, back together!!!

and on a side not, she was really pleased when i dropped "our song" (dilema by nelly <--- yes i said nelly...i like the song...) and its all good nowadays....

ps. swif, email me with your info......i got the trade sorted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex.

so your ex is a jockey slut and you just happend to be working while she was working it?

sorry man,

good to hear things are turning up roses

Guest fr8lover

yo im a bigger square than most of you cats, youre a dj and shit. thats kinda cool i hear lately. too bad musical taste doesnt make someone cool...

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by sneak

alrite everyone? im in such a good mood. for those who care (and those who dont) u may remember a few recent threads of mine. one was how i broke up with my girlfriend and one was about how i managed to score myself a dj gig at a freshers ball....

well i start my set of on sunday....and half way thru the 2nd tune im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex. she came in to the booth and told me she was sorry for us breaking up, she hated it etc and could we get back together? me being totally in love said yes....and here we are, back together!!!

and on a side not, she was really pleased when i dropped "our song" (dilema by nelly <--- yes i said nelly...i like the song...) and its all good nowadays....

ps. swif, email me with your info......i got the trade sorted

p[/qoute]

props on getting her back but you are now gay because you like to spin nelly i hope at least you were throwing it into a remix with some d&b or break beats.

you know i dropped some drum towards the end of my set.....adam f and j majik - metro sound, fugees - ready or not (hype mix), zero 7 - simple things (roni size mix) etc etc. i had to drop the nelly tune for all the ladies in the house.

Guest --zeSto--

haha... I'm glad you can take a joke.

Dj's are usually 1 of 3 types.

1.) Nerds who love the music (usually scratch)

2.) Jocks who need some way to show off their gelled hair (usually house)

3.) Guys who love music and want to share it with people. (always good music of any genre)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

haha... I'm glad you can take a joke.

Dj's are usually 1 of 3 types.

1.) Nerds who love the music (usually scratch)

3.) Guys who love music and want to share it with people. (always good music of any genre)

i could be one or three. i love my music so much and am always passing round mix tapes, but i dunno if im a nerd or not.

Originally posted by sneak

you know i dropped some drum towards the end of my set.....adam f and j majik - metro sound, fugees - ready or not (hype mix), zero 7 - simple things (roni size mix) etc etc. i had to drop the nelly tune for all the ladies in the house.

Drum and bass? It's all about Dillinja, mate.

man i went from my last hip hop tune (smash something) into the dnb remix of that tune on coloured picture vinyl (the remix by roni size) then u know i mixed in the other bad company remix on top of that, shit went down in the hood and all

Guest platapie
Originally posted by uncle-boy

:lol: hahahaahhaha you fucker!

ima a sucker for skinny girls with nice bootys. and she my freind is on top of her game.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

i know someone exactly like that (minus the jock part). 2 years ago, he suddenly got into dnb. Next thing you know, his parents have helped him purchase 3 grandola's worth of records. He wears a bull cut, complete with highlights, and has no idea on the history of his chosen music, or for that matter, on anything. That's right, he's very dumb. We picked him up from the busstop the other day, and he told my buddy who was driving that it's "all about the pussy." I swear.

but he's not a jock, by any means. Buddy couldn't throw a football ten yards, I'd gather. He's in shape, but not athletic, know what I mean?

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

once you break up with her thats it its over...no mas! shit aint worth going back together and lik giving tree said "she couldnt get tha dick she wanted...so she settled for you..."....it aint worth it man im tellin you it aint gonna be da same afterwards....

word up. fuck her, then leave her. I ain't trying to be crude, I'm just warning you. Always have the upperhand when you can with these types. You shouldn't have gotten back together with her, man. Don't buy into this shit, no matter how nice her puppy dog eyes are. I'm saying this to you 'cuz I care about you. Yo, we're homeboys, dog. We go way back. I love you.

Archived