good news and not good at the same time.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest ilikeskulls.

so yesterday when i got up i went to the bathroom.my stomach hurt but not as bad as it has been for the last 2 weeks(pretty constant sharp stabbing pains in my stomach).i started coughing randomly and i felt something start to come up...a minute later i coughed up some blood and a small peice of glass.how the fuck that got in me i'll never know.but the good thing is my stomach feels better.still a little sore but nowhere near as bad.i don't get how it could have stayed in there that long though.the coughing up of the blood kinda scares me.i coughed up a little a few days ago too. at least i'm feeling a better then i was,but it fucking sucks to not have medical insurance.

err...blah..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got a some deep fried glass in my general chicken once...

so we went back and were like, there was glass in our food and homegirl was like oh we'll make sure we never put glass in your food again, and we were like, you cant put glass in anybodys food.

glass is not good in food but the food with the glass in it was good.

just call me glasseater.

I have always wanted to try just biteing down hard on the neck of a bottle. I would suck and chew on galss if it didnt cut you up. It seems like it would be satisfyingly crunchy.

One time i was playing around with one of those glass christmas ornaments, my brother said it was plastic, so i was trying to push in the sides. So i was squeezing on it and all the sudden it just blew up cause i sqeezed it so hard, i had all this glass in my hand. It was funny.

so we went back and were like, there was glass in our food and homegirl was like oh we'll make sure we never put glass in your food again, and we were like, you cant put glass in anybodys food.

for some reason thats really funny.

even the mona lisa is falling apart

...hey.........im supposed to say that....

Archived