Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

good news and not good at the same time.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ilikeskulls., Jun 7, 2002.

1. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

so yesterday when i got up i went to the bathroom.my stomach hurt but not as bad as it has been for the last 2 weeks(pretty constant sharp stabbing pains in my stomach).i started coughing randomly and i felt something start to come up...a minute later i coughed up some blood and a small peice of glass.how the fuck that got in me i'll never know.but the good thing is my stomach feels better.still a little sore but nowhere near as bad.i don't get how it could have stayed in there that long though.the coughing up of the blood kinda scares me.i coughed up a little a few days ago too. at least i'm feeling a better then i was,but it fucking sucks to not have medical insurance.

err...blah..

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ouch dude. my fam was in AZ on vacation and my aunt got some ice cream. she was eating and whatever. and then she spots some glass in there.

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

ooowww that sucks. :eek:

4. platapie

platapie Guest

how many times have i told you? dont bite the pipe. silly kids theyll never learn:eek:

5. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

i got a some deep fried glass in my general chicken once...
    so we went back and were like, there was glass in our food and homegirl was like oh we'll make sure we never put glass in your food again, and we were like, you cant put glass in anybodys food.
    glass is not good in food but the food with the glass in it was good.
    just call me glasseater.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

no wonder you got a thing against glass.

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I have always wanted to try just biteing down hard on the neck of a bottle. I would suck and chew on galss if it didnt cut you up. It seems like it would be satisfyingly crunchy.

One time i was playing around with one of those glass christmas ornaments, my brother said it was plastic, so i was trying to push in the sides. So i was squeezing on it and all the sudden it just blew up cause i sqeezed it so hard, i had all this glass in my hand. It was funny.

8. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

lucky it didnt pass through your intestines...that sounds painfull

9. TED NUGENT

TED NUGENT Senior Member

i had all this glass in my hand. It was funny. [/B][/QUOTE]

that is indeed funny

10. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

even the mona lisa is falling apart

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

for some reason thats really funny.

...hey.........im supposed to say that....