Good morning people

Guest sneak

well good morning everyone. how is everyone doing today? personally, im not liking the essay i gotsa finish, but thats me.

this thread is ment to stop all the hate that has been going on between uk and usa. stop it. i know we all like a good arguement (esp me and se4) but still. this is only a message board. u got proper beef? go fly and meet each other.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

3am? what u doin up? man i been up since 7.30 to make the mission to my college, and it is a mission. and its raining, i have no money, no fags, but im happy

im a night owl thats what im doing up at 3am haha... i guess you could look on the bright side you have no fags which is always good.. haha j/k luckily i have a whole pack and like 3 left in another one. but i do agree about the no money part im broke as a fuckin joke.. im so poor when i pull out my pockets not even moths come out (like in cartoon when they pull out their pockets and moths fly out)

im so poor, a box of 10p matches seems like a big spend.

and vinyl junkie, i dont want beef either, just that ragso...or whoever pretty much asked me,

does any one else hold the match with the sulphur on box then flik it? its soooooo fun to see a maych on fire fly thru the air and hit next doors cat

the trick is dont be afraid at all... it doesnt hurt at all and it doesnt taste bad just toss it in and as soon as its cooled (almost instantly) swallow it down. try not to make a face so the chicks thinkg your rugged... oh and on a side note if you have facial hair and are drunk NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO BLOW FIRE WITH FLAMABLE LIQUIDS! i learned the hard way and i lost half a beard and my mustache haha

Originally posted by WALE!pd

oh and on a side note if you have facial hair and are drunk NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO BLOW FIRE WITH FLAMABLE LIQUIDS! i learned the hard way and i lost half a beard and my mustache haha

yup... i had a beard for a while... then i didn't... and my nose hurt a lot...

college mate. im sitting here debating whether to walk out and ponce a grout off some one or to sit here doing nuthin. nuthin wins. the good things bout my college is that u can smoke anywhere (in my old school i got a £25 fine!) but the bad shit is that its missions away, no cash points anywhere and i dont iknow that many people. here, the no of ppl in my yr is the same as the number of ppl in my entire old school :(

basically, its a lot of money. i must have paid bout £200 in fines in 2 years. gay. now i can smoke where ever i like!! bad ass. except i end up smoking much much more

staright up gangster.............yeha!!

right im off for now, seeing as its break. time to ponce fags and money but i have a free later on this morning. i will be back cos im that sad

Archived