Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Good morning people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Oct 3, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

well good morning everyone. how is everyone doing today? personally, im not liking the essay i gotsa finish, but thats me.

this thread is ment to stop all the hate that has been going on between uk and usa. stop it. i know we all like a good arguement (esp me and se4) but still. this is only a message board. u got proper beef? go fly and meet each other.

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

ANARCHY IN THE UK!! j/k i hate anarchy anyways tonight is going real slow its almost 3am

3. sneak

sneak Guest

3am? what u doin up? man i been up since 7.30 to make the mission to my college, and it is a mission. and its raining, i have no money, no fags, but im happy

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

im a night owl thats what im doing up at 3am haha... i guess you could look on the bright side you have no fags which is always good.. haha j/k luckily i have a whole pack and like 3 left in another one. but i do agree about the no money part im broke as a fuckin joke.. im so poor when i pull out my pockets not even moths come out (like in cartoon when they pull out their pockets and moths fly out)

5. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

there is no international beef... it's all fun and games...

6. sneak

sneak Guest

im so poor, a box of 10p matches seems like a big spend.

and vinyl junkie, i dont want beef either, just that ragso...or whoever pretty much asked me,

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

i get free matches haha i love using matches... and since i can eat/breathe fire i can impress the ladies by eating a lit match

8. sneak

sneak Guest

does any one else hold the match with the sulphur on box then flik it? its soooooo fun to see a maych on fire fly thru the air and hit next doors cat

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

haha sneak you are awesome me and my friends have this down pat we can get it flying a good 20 feet and accurate.. its fun at shows and shit just find those posers we know from school and smoke em

10. sneak

sneak Guest

ha, cheers man. your awesome to! ima try that at the next gig i go to. hell im going to try i now.

11. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

the trick is dont be afraid at all... it doesnt hurt at all and it doesnt taste bad just toss it in and as soon as its cooled (almost instantly) swallow it down. try not to make a face so the chicks thinkg your rugged... oh and on a side note if you have facial hair and are drunk NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO BLOW FIRE WITH FLAMABLE LIQUIDS! i learned the hard way and i lost half a beard and my mustache haha

12. sneak

sneak Guest

u lerned the hard way? sounds, ahem, dodgy. well i just flicked a match at a teacher. and then ran

13. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

"Good morning, Good morning we dance the whole night through, Good morning, good morning to you"

14. sneak

sneak Guest

good morning.......................LONDON TOWN

well, im hiding in the library now. bored. wheres wale at?

15. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

siting infront og my computer with this gnarly cramp in my thigh haha trying to find some matches because im a pyro and smoking my last cigarette out of this pack. so your at school sneak?