Good looking out.

effyoo

Keep on closing threads.

I've come to expect a higher quality out of the interweb experience that is the 12oz. Prophet.

The past little bit, as you all know, the great TwelveIzzle has been inudated with, to keep it light, a ton of bullshit.

Browsing old threads, ones that I have read and forgotten, have reminded me how excited I was to log on and hear what other people from around the world, or just around the block, had to say about , well, anything.

Cancel out the bullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree.

I guess it's because it's the summer months and everyone's out,

but there's really only been like 3 or 4 threads this week even worth

reading and they quickly got filled with useless crapOnerisms.

maybe I'm just an old fart,

but this place has done the old 'binge and purge' a few times before.

Re: I agree.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I guess it's because it's the summer months and everyone's out,

but there's really only been like 3 or 4 threads this week even worth

reading and they quickly got filled with useless crapOnerisms.

maybe I'm just an old fart,

but this place has done the old 'binge and purge' a few times before.

Word up. I've been lurking as long as you've posting, Zesto.

I hope the purge lasts long enough to lets heads know. Or something.

Guest diggity

i remember when every thread on 12oz was a good solid read and days would go by before a topic fell down to the second page. good old days.

Guest sneak

i havent been around as long as some here, but still a fair while and i have to say that the "old days" were good and i still love looking through old threads etc.

but maybe this is just life, whats going to happen actually happening? im not saying thats my view, but what if? this may be the future of 12oz....turning into something crappy like PG. (you know what i mean with bare toys asking crap and all the senior members bitching)

Stop this from happening. lets keep it as good as we can for as long as we can....

(all donations will be recieved with thanks....make cheques out to "sneak" and all major credit cards will be accepted!!)

i say fuck it all..sorry to be the negative one on this thread but those quote un quote bullshit replys and threads were pretty ammusing(not just the danceing tease head)but i rather read a bunch off bullshit than sit and look at a weak ass topic and hear a bunch of others talk about the boring topic,if i wanted to be bored about some aircraft carrier story and how much it would cost id'e go to the navy,like that pic of yg blood's baby thats funny..i would rather see a ton off different babies than see a whole thread about the presidents back bone...

and i know some will say i'm mad because my post count wen't down 250 twice in one day but it's not,it's because it seems like the only "good threads" are the ones that get closed,right now channel zero is dead,usually around this time id'e be in the lounge sharing some laughs with the euro thugs,but now we can't even make a thread to loiter in..chill out and have some laughs..and thats really weak..