good job guys

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

So,two jewish guys are talking and the 1st says happily"I just won the lottery" the second one says "congratulations!,what are you going to do with the money?"The 1st guy says " I'm going to build a monument to Hitler" "Why the fuck would you do that?"says the 2nd guy. "Well,i got the lucky number off of my forearm"says the 1st guy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Hi guys,well im down here in the south attending army ranger selection,shits hardcore i finally found people who like breaking down doors and shooting people in the face and watching them die like i do.One of the instructors is the guy in black hawk down who got separated from his squad and fought his way back alone.Wish me luck.

Guest im not witty

and tell me again why you picked noam chomskys name. i dont think ol noam likes kicking down doors and shooting people in the grill.

Guest NoamChomsky

well, i was not really in the mood to go to college,so i thought i'd jump out of airplanes and shoot people for a few years just to see what it's like.

holy fuck..the guy from somalia who fought his way back alone...

that is so fucking ill

that dude has got to be one of the most dedicated soldiers on earth..

to go back into service after that?!

yikes.

good luck, glad to hear you are having fun

Dedicated Soldier?

What fucking choice did the man have? It's either kick ass and take names or wind up with a mob dragging your dead body down the Main Street of another Third World shithole. If Bill Clinton hadn't been such a COLLASSAL FUCKING ASSHOLE, those soldiers would have been supported by a SHITLOAD OF TANKS.

And then, to top it off, he didn't retailate! What the fuck kind of pussy does THAT? He should have immediately bombed the place flat. MINIMUM, they should have shelled the FUCK out of Mogadishu by naval gunfire for about 48 hours straight.

Sorry mother fuckers. I hope the entire goddam country starves to death.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Hi guys,well im down here in the south attending army ranger selection,shits hardcore i finally found people who like breaking down doors and shooting people in the face and watching them die like i do.One of the instructors is the guy in black hawk down who got separated from his squad and fought his way back alone.Wish me luck.

With a dumbass attitude like that you wont be able to make it. They are professionals not idiots

Re: Dedicated Soldier?

Originally posted by KaBar

What fucking choice did the man have? It's either kick ass and take names or wind up with a mob dragging your dead body down the Main Street of another Third World shithole.

Sorry mother fuckers. I hope the entire goddam country starves to death.

slow down there KaBar..

i meant that the dude did his thing in somalia, and NOW HE IS STILL SERVING THE ARMED FORCES..

okay?

i'm not a moron, i realize that IN SOMALIA he had no choice but to keep on keepin on..

if you want to rant you should start another thread.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Kabar is so fuckin predictable its not even funny...on a sidenote with that attitude i wish to find your self in a 'third world' shithole...see how much people care about that shit

what up noam.....i must say that i am somewhat shocked by your desire to shoot someone in the face and i did not really believe you when you said you were going there a few months back....but alas i can not forget all the funny shit you dropped, so perhaps this is my lesson in acceptance....

i hope all is well with ya, stay safe mangs....

ps...

did ya ever end up reading more ayn rand?

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

well, i was not really in the mood to go to college,so i thought i'd jump out of airplanes and shoot people for a few years just to see what it's like.

Wow, at first I thought you were being sarcastic.

What an attitude...you rank right up there with Dubya! :)

Archived