GOOD IDEA? / BAD IDEA?

Sean Daley

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctrl+alt+del

stupidest idea ever.

i for one, think a woman's body is beautiful, and dont want to see some ink blotch tarnishing it. uuuugh.

and just getting someones name tatted on you is lame. even marriages dont last for ever these days. take a note from angelina jolie's book. she got a tattoo with billy bob thortons name on it, now theyve broken up. relationships dont last forever. ink usually does. (i know theres removal surgery or some shit, but i dont know anything about it)

now that im thinking about it, there are some girls that can pull tats off... some of those suicide girls dont look too bad. and jolie cant do anything wrong with that body, in my opinion.

but ordinary girls like you....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

chinese symbol

bleh, i see borderline hot girls all the time

that have those stupid fucking symbols on the small of their backs

do they even know what it means

do they realise that if they didnt have such stupid fucking tattoos, that i would fuck them?

okay id still fuck them

but id be damned if anyone ever caught me holding the bitches hand in public

my girl wants to do the same thing, but i think it's a bad idea. i love tattoos but i don't like the idea of my name being on her. perhaps you feel differently... what i think we're gonna do is get something together, rather than the whole name thing.

let us know what you come up with.

Ha half the flash you see in tat shops of japanese and chinese symbols dont even mean what the shop has em posted as your getting some idiots skratches thinking its a symbol for your love.... research before you do something stupid

Tattoos are just another way for someone to identify with you such as police and people you dont want knowing you.

Originally posted by dystopia

Tattoos are just another way for someone to identify with you such as police and people you dont want knowing you.

what I'm sayin..

Oh yeah, real bad idea. If you insist on something along the lines of a tattoo that speaks to the other person, come up with something that doesn't scream "I'm retarded" quite as much. Think about various things that mean a lot to the two of you as a couple, and build on the idea from there.

hahaha my buddy has a tattoo of a dragon on his arm and when he got locked up with me the police asked him what his tat was, for identification purposes and he told them that it was a giant lobster riding a motorcycle. Hahaha thats great Cuz thats obviously not what it is.

now that i'm thinking about it ,there are some girls that can pulla tats off ...some of those suicide girls dont look too bad
they look tha best with em'

your girl shouldnt do it next thing u know they spell your name wrong or fuck it up

as a tattooist i guess i should give my view on this.

if you ever get your husband-wife-g/f -b/f's name on you, you WILL break up. it's not that you might break up, you WILL break up. it's only a matter of time. i try to talk people out of it every time they ask. "oh but we're different, we've been through so much together, i know we'll always be together..." fucking bullshit!! i've heard that story 500 times and they always break up. actually, i tell people i don't want to do anybody's name on them unless the person is dead. even getting your kids names is dumb---you don't know what the little shits are going to grow up and do to you. although i try to talk people out of it, if they insist i'll do it. as i think "you're a fucking idiot" to myself. you're gonna pay me 50 bucks to get this name right now, and then you're gonna pay me a few hundred bucks down the road when i cover it with something else. so don't do it. it's really really dumb.

p.s. i'm very tired of spending hours staring at pictures of name tats and giving myself headaches thinking "how the hell am i going to cover this" so please make my life easier and stop getting them.