good hiphop mixers

FROSTY

k I really need a new mixer for christmas and its gettin close so for $600 canadian dollars maximum what is a fairly good mixer for mixin hiphop. i want atleast 3 channels and a curve adjustment would be nice.

beat indicators if possible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not sure you would need 3 channels for a hip hop mixer....in fact the only mixers ive seen with 3 channels have been techno mixers....beat counters are also for the most part garbage and useless and relying on them wont help you progress....ive used vestax 05s and 06s....i know a lot of guys are using the rane mixers but i dont know, i tend to stick with the tried and true....ive actually got an 06 thats up for grabs if your interested...basically brand new, kick me an email if your interested

i also would go with the tried and true, i have a 06pro right now, but if your on a bit of a budget, stantons mixers are right up there with vestax, and cost less, i had a stanton 05 before i got the 06, and it worked damn good, although it lacks alot of features of the more pricey mixers, obviously

rane has alot better sound quality, but in a bedroom you'll never really notice.

i have an 06 as well, and besides being way to skinny, its fine. well, that and its fucking broken, but i stole it so what do i care? anyway, you should be able to pick one of those up for that kind of money. if you look around, you should be able to pick up an 05 used. you wont have a hampster switch with the 05, but lets be honest, hampsters, like rollerblades and razer scooters, are for fucking cake boys. your a hip hopper, not a dick slobber.

seeking/cross pollinating my jokes

Archived