good charlotte???

dark funeral

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i find them pretty amusing. their music its very good, but its listenable.

now simple plan....thats a different story...i could take all of them at once and not get at all..and if you know me and how small i am thats a real fucking insult.

i like them for what they are: a corny pop-punk band.

their music is decent, but typical of catchy pop-punk.

they, as individuals seem a bit on the corny "i'm trying too hard tip" similar to fred durst, just in a different way.

they really seem to be reaching for a cali punk or even hip-hop style, yet it's funny how they are from the south shore of LI.

I can't believe there are two votes for yes!!!!

I wonder who seriously thinks that they are something besides a bullshit pop band that cares nothing about music or what ever genre of music they like to tell themselves they are

:cough cough:mapo360:cough cough:

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

GAY ...If you think you like Good Charlotte™ you might as well put on a George Michaels cd and soak in some Seaman's™ bubble bath. No. Not music.

if they came to my town i'd contemplate fire-bombing their venue/tour van.. i hate them.. they are a travesty, along with all the other pop-punk crap that's so popular right now. die. are people so stupid they have to be hand-fed every band they listen to? there IS good music out there, it just takes more than MTV to find it.. goddamnn

ps....... i'm really fuckin trasheeeeedddddd

i was at a party last winter and this fucking sketchy kid, who was by far the stupidest mother i have ever met asked me and my boys if we liked 'rock music.'

we said 'what do you mean by rock music?'

he replied with 'you know..Good Charlotte...blink 182...' and he went on with the shitty pop bands for awhile.

my friend looks at him and says 'fuck that bullshit, thats not rock music'

i was high as fuck then and am rocking the gonja right now. its funny to me, fuck you.

Archived