Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

good April Fools Jokes...that you can play on people thoughout the year

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Apr 1, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

pour tabasco in the coffee...
    piss in somebodys 40...
    light someones house on fire...
    but my all time favorite...was born on April Fools Day.3 years ago
    its called......
    "You Have Something Dragging Under Your Car!!"
    to pull this off,you must go driving around..
    pick a sweet victim...you then stick your fat head out of the window and "look seriously scared for them" and yell, dont scream''only if your a girl and pretend to cry..well, you yell,"theres somethin under your car!!".....
    you must motion and point while you're "trying to fool them."
    repeat if necessary...have the passenger or drive help you out..
    i wouldnt pick any crazy looking people over...
    this gag works 95% of the time..
    i have pulled over tour busses..dumb teenagers...old ladies....parents with thier kids..some regular guys and gals...
    the tour busses were the greatest...at first they were waving at me,throwing shakas..and i waved my hands in the air and gave them a scared look on my face and said..."Noooooo:eek: ..youuuu..haaaave..soomthing...underneath the bus..while motioning with my hands...they became very frightened and told the bus driver to pull over...we came upon another bus and did it again....
    :lol: :lol:

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i was concieved on april fools...

i guess my dad was a joker too....;)

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

hey everyone the new 12oz urban renewal program supply store is open! UrbanRenewal

Sorry

4. NATO

NATO Guest

/ i dont fall for that sought of thing that easy.

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

bump bump bumpity bump bump

that "got something under car" thing sounds dope as duck.

6. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

tell a girl you got aids after you fucked her raw..
    then tell her you dont..
    but you really do.
    what a cruel joke.

7. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Re: bump bump bumpity bump bump

8. for the last hour i've been telling my friends that i got laid at work today, only one person has fallen for it. damn.....

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I was out with a girl today and we did the "you got something under your car" thing. It was fun.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

fart in you left hand, and while the person is distracted by watching you, you slap them HARD in the face with your right... that's ALWAYS a hoot

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:idea:

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the good ole palm bomb

14. bug

bug Guest

cruel joke? its a joke on you, because even if you are joking, you will NEVER get some from her again

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

in grade six me and a couple friends duct taped all the chairs and desks together , the taped that to the doorknob , then when someone opened the door , all the chairs and such fell over ..........haha it was funny