Golf balls + baseball bat =

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah thats an awesome thing to think about straight out of bed. Golf balls and basesball bats, yesterday I woke up an played tennis, how civil of me.

Im imagining you hiting golf balls into neighborhoods or buildings with a bat which is allowing you to cream the ball a mile, and this was intensely fun and hilarious with the boys last night after some brews no??

fyi-its going to be 60F today:)

*edit make that 60-65F today

i hit a golf ball with one of those complimentary baseball bats the give you for being the first 500 in the stadium, you know the small wooden bats about 3 times as small as regular bats. anyways i hit a golf ball in my back yard and almost ook off my neighbors head while she was mowing her lawn. i felt bad. but it was funny.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

if yall were black or a minority, youd not only get arrested on the spot, but also face harsh repruciossions from your peers for doing such childish shit.

fagots

You know when you don't know what your talking about especially over the internet to people you don't know you really sound like the fab 5.......

Turkey. =)

Originally posted by ounceaddict

if yall were black or a minority, youd not only get arrested on the spot, but also face harsh repruciossions from your peers for doing such childish shit.

fagots

oh yes, because all people who arent white

act in the upmost civilized manner at all times

and would never do anything remotely childish in the name of having fun

step off your soap box man

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by When

ive always enojyed a nice game of fruit golf

all you need is some semi-rotting fruit and a golf club

driver preferred

as well as oranges

Toad golf is also a fun filled activity for the whole family.

When I first started drinking heavily around 15, we'd infiltrate resort hotel golf courses after midnight, steal booze from the bar stands scattered through the course, and had ourselves a grand old time sending toads to spectacular flying deaths. The place was overrun with thousands of toads that were ruining the place at night and somehow avoided all sorts of animal control... so there was lots of fun to be had.

Punt-kicking toads was also a favorite option when golf clubs were not available.

Re: Re: Golf balls + baseball bat =

Originally posted by fatbastard

people use the rolleyes icon out of context so much these days.

No shit, its like they're using it to point to the above text. I still always read it as, "Wow, I just wrote that but it was so fucking stupid and I know it that I'm going to roll my eyes at it."

Archived