GOLDEN

aichs47

this nigga right here is golden, too bad he doesnt post too much..

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo straight up that girl got demon eyes yo! an look at oll girls mouth yo she look like mister ed yo! like her teeth finna pop oout her mouth like a old ass lady! yo i aint tryin to hate cause straight up id tittyfuck that girl till she started squirtin milk but yo you should save up your allowance a some shit so you can by her a boob job for her busted ass face! yo on the real tho im just fuckin with you dog your girls titties is on swoll like they just spent a year on lock down. yo you should tell her to holla ata mafucka.

CH CH CH CH CHIA CHRIST PUNCHER PET ONER

post some golden quotes such as!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ay yo so I'm not sure how people do it.

or more like it, How i'm goinna do it.

You see, I'm nine and realize it's not that easy

to blow this place up. My playground you ask?

San Francisco. But again, I'm nine.

I've been sliding out of house in the wee hours

of dawn. It's fun. It's rush. I'm not worried

its going to "ruin" my precious little brain

in the future. nope. it's going to help expand,

the way i look at it. anyways though- how do i

get a crew? i've been practicing my hand styles

since i was four. im no toy, and im serious.

if i was older, i'd break your thumbs. i want to

take this shit over, no one my age does this

- i don't even think they pay attention to the

art, oh well, what can you do- right? but since

that's what's up- who will i roll with? i mean

i can't be a lonewriter (get it? lone rider? heh.)

forever. im young, im a girl, people think it's

dangerous, and just to help out their fears I need

to make friends. look i know you're all much older

then me. but ive got a good head on my shoulders,

and im quick. help me out?

filthyNun.

i thought this was golden, and so were all the other replies to it.

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo i know you prolly thinkin to yo self YO THAT MAFUCKA C PEZZY HE JUST FUCKIN WIT ME HE AINT REALLY FEELIN HOCKEY LIKE THAT. yo bitch dont make me fuck you the fuck up before i even started naw mean! yo listen here right quick one time bitch! yo hockey is my shit like whoa! yo yall be some fakin ass mafuckas if you sleepin on this shit word up! yo them mafuckas be out there kickin a mafuckas ass like they dont even be carin about the safety a them or nobody! yo they be skatin fast as a mafucka then just BLAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! yo that mafucka just smashed into some sucka like a mafuckin super charged elephant on ice goin mad fast then smashin sombody right in they fuckin grill word up! yo they some hard mafuckas like gorillas with fuckin steel plated armor beatin the fuck outa little ass monkeys with red asses an shit! yo cept tonight it was mafuckin redwings beatin them mafuckas asses an yo even though they aint drop the gloves an put a mafuckas face right through that fuckin ice then jump on that bitch ass mafuckas head with them skates on like a mafuckin blender that dont spin an aint inside a glass a jar an really its a man an he just a maniac an be fuckin that mafucka up!! yo them mafuckas is buck wild please believe it! yo thats all i got to say about this shit! yo keep watchin you tv an shit cause one day you finna see me up on there beatin the mafuckin daylights outa some mafucka like a god damn bruce lee karate choppin smack my bitch up mafucka with some big ass gloves an a helmet that gots a warning sticker on the back that say YO THE MAFUCKA WEARIN THIS HELMET FINNA FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT BACK BACK THE UP LIKE ONYX WAS IN THE HOUSE YALL HOES! yo shit is like redman yo I BE DAT!!! yo peace to ma mafuckin mafuckas holdin shit down in detroit kickin ass!

CHRIST PUNCHER ICE SKATIN BUT NOT LIKE A BALLERINA LIKE A MAFUCKIN KILLA ONER!!

CANT DENIE THIS CAT WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME!!

• 1 month later...

Archived