GoingPostal:PostalStickers

Guest 5AME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think its funny that virus sucks....."TOY AND PROUD" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! Fool thats some bullshit, your just dissing on yourself cause you dont want others to, so when they say your a toy you can just be like, damn straight, and Im proud. Fool you would have more respect if you said FUCK YOU instead of bowing down like a bitch........

Originally posted by krAn°

I think its funny that virus sucks....."TOY AND PROUD" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! Fool thats some bullshit, your just dissing on yourself cause you dont want others to, so when they say your a toy you can just be like, damn straight, and Im proud. Fool you would have more respect if you said FUCK YOU instead of bowing down like a bitch........

LMAO I Agree:king:

Originally posted by krAn°

Damn kran, from what i've heard your the one who was bowing down like a bitch. You know, I wouldn't keep bringing that up if you didn't talk so much shit like your somebody. I don't claim to be someone, but im not talkin shit like i am either.

Shit, he is a toy, he might as well be proud. Most people are toys (not most people on here, but most people who claim they write.) Its better than him saying that he's a king and whenever someone says something else he just talks shit right back. I'm not saying he shouldn't stick up for himself, but in this game, its much better to have friends than enemies, because your true friends will have your back no matter what, while pretty much anyone you diss will jump at any chance to kick your ass.

Just some thoughts.

Archived