going to the dentist

ubejinxed

that shit sucks....

half of my face is numb and i was told that i have 4 more cavities! i don't even drink soda. WTF

i'm getting dentures

http://www.mathsyear2000.org/numberland/58/dentist.jpg'>

http://www.coolnurse.com/images/dentist.gif'>

http://www.dentistry.nus.edu.sg/faculty/images/dentist.jpg'>

http://www.orplab.com/gifs/dentures.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in a few weeks i got to get all my wisdom teeth out.

i have been dodging this for years now... but the time has come and i know that shit is going to hurt.. oh well a few days in bed with some good drugs.. at least my mouth wolnt end up looking like this--->:D

ohh Big T i feel for you!

i had my wisdom teeth out. that sucked. i got "dry socket" it was disgusting. oozy and just gross. i had chipmunk face for 3 weeks. the only benefit was the codeine, but it made me kinda sick.

blah.

i go to the dentist cuz i have a propensity to have cavities. plus

my boyfriend's mom is missing a bunch of teeth from not going to the dentist. I'm trying to keep all my teeth, thank you. it's gross.

i haven't been to the dentist in like 3 years. the last time i went they said that i'd have to get all 4 wisdom teef taken out in like 2 months. yeah and it's been like 3 years. and my teeth are shifting from me not wearing my retainer and my bottom front teeth are getting all weird.

i'll go if i get a retainer but i'd rather keep my wisdom teeth where they are...

Ive been avoiding getting my wisdom teeth pulled 2. I have one coming in and it hurt for a few days. But now it doesent hurt anymore so fuck it. Im partly scared and partly dont want to pay the freaken $$ to get them pulled.....

do you floss... hell no does anyone floss?

Guest --zeSto--

but every dentist should have one HOT dental assistant!

There was a thread about it a while ago.

and mamerro....

Didn't you tell a story once about how your dentist

is a drunk with stained teeth and a funky old car...

but you love him cause he's also your dad?

that story just killed me !:crazy:

I went to the dentist to get some work done a few years back. This super hot dental assistant takes me into the room, sets me in the chair and hooks me up with the gas. So, I'm hangin out in the chair chillin, counting dots in the ceiling tiles or whatever. I stay like that for 30 minutes or so. I've been in the chair so long that the tube that hooks into the mouth piece falls out. I like mildly freak out thinking that if I don't get the tube back in the mouthpiece...its gonna hurt like a mother when the dentist comes in to do the work. So, I lean over to pick the tube up, since its lying on the floor. I'm so trashed from all the gas that I fall out of the chair. I'm on the ground now leaning against the chair. I've got the tube in my right hand and I'm holding it to the mouth piece with my left. For some reason I couldn't get it to stay. After about 10 minutes of this, the hot assistant returns. She's all freaking out because she forgot about me and I'm all fucked up lying on the floor. I start to assure her that every things ok, I'm fine and speaking of fine (bow, chicka, bow, wow)....so is she. I straight up tell her she's a fox and that we should hook up sometime and go out. She thanked me for the compliment, got me settled back in the chair and then ran away.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I went to the dentist to get some work done a few years back. This super hot dental assistant takes me into the room, sets me in the chair and hooks me up with the gas. So, I'm hangin out in the chair chillin, counting dots in the ceiling tiles or whatever. I stay like that for 30 minutes or so. I've been in the chair so long that the tube that hooks into the mouth piece falls out. I like mildly freak out thinking that if I don't get the tube back in the mouthpiece...its gonna hurt like a mother when the dentist comes in to do the work. So, I lean over to pick the tube up, since its lying on the floor. I'm so trashed from all the gas that I fall out of the chair. I'm on the ground now leaning against the chair. I've got the tube in my right hand and I'm holding it to the mouth piece with my left. For some reason I couldn't get it to stay. After about 10 minutes of this, the hot assistant returns. She's all freaking out because she forgot about me and I'm all fucked up lying on the floor. I start to assure her that every things ok, I'm fine and speaking of fine (bow, chicka, bow, wow)....so is she. I straight up tell her she's a fox and that we should hook up sometime and go out. She thanked me for the compliment, got me settled back in the chair and then ran away.

that sounds like fun...i want to go to the dentist now.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

AHHH, tommorow at 7am i will be in hell. thanks for reminding me. ok so really, bye now.

:lol: :lol: yeah right, i'm going to get up at 6:15 to fucking go to the dentist :lol: i can't even beleive i tried. or maybe i'm just a pussy...

Archived