Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

##going to greater heights##

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by FROSTY, Jan 16, 2002.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

im alwayse amaysed to see how people will do there graffiti so high on a wall or under a high bridge. whell if you have pictures post them and try and guess how the writer could have possible gotten up there.

below is mook. he actually climbed up the bridge wires to get so high.
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/frosty/mook.jpg'>
    "Mook" taunts the city Public Works Department from the top of the 10th Street Bridge across the Monongahela River. (Steve Mellon, Post-Gazette)

this dude is a nut job. he used etch on a graffiti removal van. whell he did get caught but ot took them 3 years to get him.

anyways ya post some daredevilish graffiti such as this

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*hot dog!*

Oh this should get good.

I like dem ballsy shots.
    Someone post the OZIE!

3. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

that must have been crazy hanging over like that to paint. im a pussy when it comes to heights so for me that type of graffiti is the most inspirational.

4. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

hey any one have a picture of the mook bridge he did in pittsburg? in south side????????? he did the same shit climbed the cable's snd crawled out 2 the center.............:crazy:

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

action shot!
    [​IMG]

tagpage.com
    50mmlosangeles.com
    graffiti.org/lords

6. mizx

mizx New Jack

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrbojangles/moonman.jpg'>
    ME on the moon, beat that!

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Oh yeah!

OZIE LIVES!

9. SayOne

SayOne Guest

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

http://alt.superstation.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i1/james_avery.jpg'>
    damm that shits hot

11. trust me, this is a really ill spot. city cats know.

[​IMG]

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thats the best action shot ive ever seen. oh man those bridge spots are insane.

13. Poiuhgd

Poiuhgd New Jack

bridge shots=crazy
    moon shot=learn to draw

14. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

When I was in Chi town maybe 2 or 3 years ago I saw a really crazy bridge by Trane he had climbed on top of this old train bridge.

15. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

definitely.