going out is a waste

the_gooch

.....well, at least with most of my friends.

me: "where do you wanna go?"

any random idiot i chill with: "i dont know"

me: "how about (insert any random local spot here)"

any random idiot i chill with: "nah, i dont want to go there"

me: "why?? ok what about (another random local spot)"

any random idiot i chill with: "no not there"

this goes on most every weekend. it's like people know where they don't want to go, but have no idea where they do want to go. why??? cause they fuckin suck!!! then they pick spots that totally blow, and ALWAYS blow!!!! and they NEVER ever want to try new spots!

they all fuckin SUCK!!!!!

just had to voice that, thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just decide what bar/club you want to go to, call your friends and force them to join you, even if they don't like the place. force alcohol down their throats and yours and you will all have lots of fun. always worked for me

i gave up going altogether about 2 months ago. now i am a hermit who does nothing.

oh i wish they would drink, most of the time it's: "nah i'm tired" or "nah i don't feel like it"

so i'm like "let's take a cab or a train"

"nah"

i swear there are some days i'd rather kick their asses more than people i have beef with!

and it's not even like we live in the boon docks. we live 20 min. away from manhattan, and there are TONS of spots locally (most i've never been to)

they just seem to have this corny criteria of where they can and can't go.

me, i'm all about: women, booze, and decent music.

thats my criteria!

simple enough right???

Originally posted by BOZACK

i am a hermit who does nothing.

hermits of the world unite! really though, i cant be bothered with all the shit that goes along with "going out" dress codes, people who are cooler than me, drunken idiots starting shit, retardedly overpriced drinks. if i go out now, i just go to the RSL and drink cheap beer with all the war veterans.

Originally posted by wiseguy

hermits of the world unite! really though, i cant be bothered with all the shit that goes along with "going out" dress codes, people who are cooler than me, drunken idiots starting shit, retardedly overpriced drinks. if i go out now, i just go to the RSL and drink cheap beer with all the war veterans.

good point. i have just been sitting home and doing school work, getting drunk, and popping vicodins. honestly i am kinda content, is that bad?? hahaha

yet i am totally social and shit (well not always)

Originally posted by the_gooch

good point. i have just been sitting home and doing school work, getting drunk, and popping vicodins. honestly i am kinda content, is that bad?? hahaha

yet i am totally social and shit (well not always)

Actually, Yes it is...

You always think of the kick ass places to go out to when you're at work. When you're at home...suddenly you can't remember where it is you had planned on going to save your life.

I find that just going out without much of a plan has more often than not led to some of the most exciting and pleasurable nights of my life.

And yes...friends are always good at shooting down ideas left and right and then bitching how there's nothing to do.

Archived