Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

going out is a waste

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Nov 16, 2003.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

.....well, at least with most of my friends.

me: "where do you wanna go?"

any random idiot i chill with: "i dont know"

me: "how about (insert any random local spot here)"

any random idiot i chill with: "nah, i dont want to go there"

me: "why?? ok what about (another random local spot)"

any random idiot i chill with: "no not there"

this goes on most every weekend. it's like people know where they don't want to go, but have no idea where they do want to go. why??? cause they fuckin suck!!! then they pick spots that totally blow, and ALWAYS blow!!!! and they NEVER ever want to try new spots!

they all fuckin SUCK!!!!!

just had to voice that, thanks!

2. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

just decide what bar/club you want to go to, call your friends and force them to join you, even if they don't like the place. force alcohol down their throats and yours and you will all have lots of fun. always worked for me

i gave up going altogether about 2 months ago. now i am a hermit who does nothing.

3. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

yeah i feel your pain too.. alot of my weekends suck coz of that shit.

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

oh i wish they would drink, most of the time it's: "nah i'm tired" or "nah i don't feel like it"

so i'm like "let's take a cab or a train"

"nah"

i swear there are some days i'd rather kick their asses more than people i have beef with!

and it's not even like we live in the boon docks. we live 20 min. away from manhattan, and there are TONS of spots locally (most i've never been to)

they just seem to have this corny criteria of where they can and can't go.

me, i'm all about: women, booze, and decent music.

thats my criteria!

simple enough right???

5. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

jesus am i the only one here who has friends who actually like to have fun? like totally

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

hermits of the world unite! really though, i cant be bothered with all the shit that goes along with "going out" dress codes, people who are cooler than me, drunken idiots starting shit, retardedly overpriced drinks. if i go out now, i just go to the RSL and drink cheap beer with all the war veterans.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Heysus is not one to be spoken of lightly....

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

good point. i have just been sitting home and doing school work, getting drunk, and popping vicodins. honestly i am kinda content, is that bad?? hahaha

yet i am totally social and shit (well not always)

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Actually, Yes it is...

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

fuck it, i'm happy and it is better than chillin with two faced indecisive assholes!

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Then GOD created Eve........

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i'm still in recovery from my ex eve and i have up my standards as of late for a girl to wife out. the rest all come and go as needed.

13. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

getting drunk at home kicks ass. none of that shit that pisses me off, just me, beer, movies, books, drawing, and 12oz.

14. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

holla!

so true!

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

If I could afford to get arrested I'd go out a lot more. I tend to want to do stupid shit in public. Money also plays a factor.