Going Off On Teachers...

unconscience

yea well today was an "extra credit" day in summer school. Yesterday we took our FINAL, i got a 20/20 on it and the test before i got a 9/10. before i took those tests and did my extra credit i had a 65%. Today when i went up to look at my grade AFTER he had averaged them out. I still had a 65%, so i did what anyone else would do and i begged(like seriously got on my hands and knees and begged him to let me do extra homework and shit). he told me there was nothing i could do, so i threw my books across the room and started cussing at him calling him every word i could think of. well all in all i got my grade up to a 70%.

the moral of the story is: if you ever need a better grade, go off on the teacher and scare him/her to death until they change your grade.

:king: Krook :C-average-student-oner::lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by freightlover

once you get in the real world youll find that this isnt the way to get what you want, especially when it was your fault for not getting the grade you wanted.

fr8 "talking like he's 40" lover

man you'd be pissed too if you did good on those tests AND extra credit, and you still didn't get raised ONE fucking point. admit it.;)

and i'm not 15, i'm 16.:king:

You catch more flies with honey.

I managed to flirt with my french teacher

(and her cutie teaching assistant) all the way up

to a B+. Otherwise I wouldn't have passed that class.

and flirting with two women who know each other is the french thing to do.

Hahah my senior year of highschool we the most god awful, clownenest(yeah i made that word up), most retarded, uncontrolable group of kids in my gov/econ class. There was this girl that needed to get a 170% on her Final to pass the class and she did. She had big tits and did a lot of crying. I'm sure that had something to do with it. He kept telling us that the majority of us were gonna fail so when i found out that she was going to pass I asked the teacher "How bad do you really want to see the rest of us next year?" He got the point quickly and passed everyone. Hahah highschool was great.

man when i used to go to skool i kept gettin transfered from flippin on teachers...in 7th grade i beat one up wit my textbook then got sent to another skool where i lit her desk on fire at lunch time got sent to another skool where i used to abuse the teachers so much they would pass me not to come......skool was great :D :king:

My grade 12 math class was the greatest class I've ever had. Complete anarchy. The teacher had absolutely no control. My friend Jen would roll joints in the back of the class, people would throw objects at the teacher, one kid literally set his math book on fire, no one would do work, everyone would just clown around. Fucking awesome.

Oh and I ended up passing with like a 55%. Stay in school, kiddies.....

Well I wasn't about to do them both.

The teacher let me drive her sports car before I even had a liscence

and the TA bumped into me a few years later... but she was with her husband.

boo-urns.

You threw your books across the room? It sounds like you were just being a big baby. But at least it worked. I shouldnt be saying anything, I have gone off on my share of teachers, but only for the stupidest reasons. I once made one of my teachers cry because she wrongly accused me of changing the names of the desktop icons on the computer i was sitting at. But she deserved it, she was fucking crazy.

..how the hell can you fail a class, go to summer school for it, and manage to fuckin flunk the same shit again?..

only little kids throw tantrums to get their grades up...try doing that shit with your boss when you get older and have to work a 9-5 job everyday.

i was in some freshman level spanish class my junior year, it was the funniest shit i've ever seen. The teacher was from panama and was used to getting respect, but half the kids in that class were wanna-be-crips or whatever. this one kid got kicked out like everyday. one day he comes in high as fuck and sits down and just starts talking shit to the teacher, he was like 'what bitch!? call my momma on me, fuck that man, dont fuck with me man...' and just went of on for a few minutes so the teacher kicks him out again. on his way out he starts pounding his chest and throwing up signs saying shit like 'look at me from the chest up nigga! aint i hard?! AINT I HARD?!?'

i miss that class. so many fights.

Originally posted by SnowWhite

..how the hell can you fail a class, go to summer school for it, and manage to fuckin flunk the same shit again?..

only little kids throw tantrums to get their grades up...try doing that shit with your boss when you get older and have to work a 9-5 job everyday.

hey bitch, if i wanted any lip from you i'd flap my zipper.:idea: