Going Insane......Them Boyz Kill thread......

Guest da wizzard

Guest da wizzard
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest da wizzard
Guest da wizzard
Guest KUKU 1er

i burned this whole crew,hahaha its a gamble respect thing but the rest of you exspecially sez are toyz...i got your battle ....Reks wfu de ..303 4 life

Guest Joe Steve

sez, you have some of the worst letters in graffiti. the funny thing is, though, why the fuck are they so bad? you more or less have two letters in your name. an s and an e...lets just pretend you know how to flip the s around and get a z. you hide behind colors so that nobody sees that you use that same "piece" everytime, but its pretty obvious. get over yourself and get back to the drawing board.

GI? more like TA Jr, you self promoting herbs.

FAGGOT ASS JOE/STEVE...SO WHICH ONE IS THE MAN?

Originally posted by Joe Steve

sez, you have some of the worst letters in graffiti. the funny thing is, though, why the fuck are they so bad? you more or less have two letters in your name. an s and an e...lets just pretend you know how to flip the s around and get a z. you hide behind colors so that nobody sees that you use that same "piece" everytime, but its pretty obvious. get over yourself and get back to the drawing board.

GI? more like TA Jr, you self promoting herbs.

HERBS??? OKAY MR.EASTCOAST. HAHAHAH. FIRST OFF LET ME SAY THAT ISN'T GRAFFITI SELF PROMOTION? ISN'T THAT WHY WE ALL DO THIS...TO GET OUR NAMES UP IN AS MANY PLACES AS POSSIBLE? OH I MUST BE MISTAKEN BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID IT'S NOT "COOL" TO POST YOUR OWN FLICKS...FUCK THAT! I'LL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT. ALL YOU LITTLE CLIQUEY EMO 12OZ KIDS THAT TALK SO MUCH SHIT MAKE ME LAUGH. IF EVERYONE ON HERE IS SOOOO FUCKING GOOD THEN WHY DO HALF OF YOU TALK SHIT AND DON'T POST ANYTHING TO BACK IT UP???? COULD IT BE THAT YOU SUCK? OH WAIT....I FORGOT, YOU'RE ALL FOLLOWERS OF THE UNWRITTEN "COOL RULE" WHERE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST YOUR OWN FLICKS. UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE....YOU GIRL-FACED-FAG-BODIES CRACK ME UP. WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND ON HERE JOE STEVE??? GET OFF MY NUT SACK, BITCH. YOU'RE PROBABLY SOME TOY I'VE BEAT UP OR SOME TOY I'VE CROSSED OUT. IF I FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND THAT YOU'RE IN CINCY, YOU WILL GET CUT.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by KUKU 1er

i burned this whole crew,hahaha its a gamble respect thing but the rest of you exspecially sez are toyz...i got your battle ....Reks wfu de ..303 4 life

maybe a reks thread on this forum would shut you up?.....don't flex cause we got hated on this forum.....your shit is so much worse....as for burning....take your hand off the stove little boy.:)

Archived