Goin through the drivethru------

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i am in shot gun ot the back seat i usually bust the balls of the people i am with (and who are ordering) by ordering shit that the place we are at does not have i.e. mcdonalds: a whopper, BK: a big mac.

yeah not verry funny but i'm sure their food has gotten some nasty shit done to it for my additions to the order.

alot of times after painting and drinking heavily we'll go into a late night restaraunt and be loud as fuck, and blatently hit on girls that got their boyfriends with them... it never gets anywhere, but it sure is entertaining for me.... and that's what matters.

"what do you think they'll do if we go through the drivethru backwards?"

"well they can't take away my birthday... "

It's also fun to stop at stop lights and then just blatently run them, honking as you go through the intersection.... so stupid, so fun.

one time i was with my friends and we were all doing stupid shit at this mcdonalds....so i go up to this family and sit down eacting my food, pretending like im a family member while they are watching me a bit confused.. i then said something like "hey dad can i get a sundae after i finish my burger"

i felt pretty stupid. but it was pretty fun....

dumbest thing Ive done at a drive through was when me and three friends "drove" through a drive through mime style (as in we had no car). I drove, and had my friends sit passenger and back seat style. moving the steering wheel and putting the car in park and all.

the people behind us and in front thought we were captain insanos.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

speaking of tacobell...why the fuck did they ever get rid of the cheesy gordita crunch?...that thing was GREAT!!!!!!!...all it needed was some beans

The same thing happened in my town, but we had enough people that wanted it, and they brought it back to our tbell. Also, if its not on the menu, they'll do a special order for it, but it costs like $2.75 since its like ordering a gordita and a soft taco. Seriously though, Cheesy Gordita Crunchs own all fast food (Chipotle excluded).

I had to WALK THROUGH a DRIVE-THRU before...

We (Me, My friends, and My cousin) had just finished coming back from the cemetery. There were rumors about the cemetery. Plus, that place is fuckin' scary. Yes, I believe in ghosts. Anyways, after DRIVING THROUGH the cemetery we decided to get something to eat. So we went to Wendy's. I got the "Double-Bacon Cheeseburger" thing. They chose to get Chicken sandwiches or whatever. After our order, we drove a little further (not that far away from Wendy's) and we ate what we bought. Someone complained about having no napkins and no ketchup. That's pretty bad. NO ketchup in a sandwich... That's just horrible. Anyways, someone had to get the ketchup. We said whoever ad to get it had to WALK THROUGH the DRIVE-THRU. We made the decision through a quick game of rock, paper, and scissors. Well, to make a long story short, I lost. :( I had to walk trough the drive-thru. The lady who gave me the ketchup gave me a retarded look. No seriously, she was a retard...

Driving backwards through a drive-thru? Sounds like fun.

But on a completely different note***

Does anyone have ghost stories? Do you believe in ghosts?

just curious...

peace!

AMEK