Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

godzilla or the super big gulp!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Feb 13, 2002.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

this could hurt .THE GODZILLA BIG GULP KILLA . is battling the super big gulp in a challenge.

GODZILLALOUS MAXIMOUS
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20090.jpg'>

MEASURING THERE HEIGHT:
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20089.jpg'>

just a note to self.
    shoot this kid when you see him. he mumbles and stinks. he likes to act black. and trys to breakdance. doing the electric slide is beef he says.look at this kids hat. what a dooshbag. thats when he was trying to breakdance infront of this little old lady. poor lady. if i was her i flip him off. if you got a kid iming you telling you he does GRAFFITI block em.

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20046.jpg'>

2. Unit

Unit Member

Does the godzilla shoot sparks? Because if it did it would win. And how might you explain the 3 year old trainer cups by the monitor? And damn that kid is ugly as hell...

edited because I had to fix a horrid half-sentence I messed up. :p

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i have no other cups in the house.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

oh no!there goes tokeeyo!gogo GODZILLA!!

heres something my homie told me...or asked
    he's from oakland ca.
    do you know why white poeple have red in thier eyes when they take pics?
    me?????
    cause they're the debil!!

i was against that,but i still think its funny....

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

is that the same ruler you measure your dick with?? naw im just fuckin with ya...KHR

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

haha no. KHR=> reg i think we gotta meet up again for a group photo

7. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

godzilla kicks ass...
    the first godzilla vs mechagodzilla rocked...it was filmed in the 70's...it almost seems like godzilla loses, and bam! he hits a power line and goes beserk! hes just so unpredictable....rock on godzilla...

godzilla sucked in the modern hollywood movie though...he was just a gigantic bitch....the real godzilla wouldnt put up with any of the shit the national gaurd had to offer....atomic breath on the whole city....BAM! nothin left...

8. Unit

Unit Member

Godzilla has super big gulp on lock-down. :beat:

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

indeed godzilla does. (godzilla the big gulp killer)

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Eski

Eski Guest

hha i doubt any of you will know what im talking about , but have any of you seen that japanese movie with godzilla and that massive turtle ? now theres a battle for ya

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

is that guy wearing lipstick?

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Depends.
    Does the Big Gulp empty or full. Slurpee?
    Is Godzilla thirsty?
    If he is it's all over for the Big Gulp filled or not.

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Godzilla - no contest

The SuperBigGulp is transitory, you either drink it and it's is then gone, or you don't drink it and it gets flat warm and stale...

Godzilla, on the other hand, transcends space and time...

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Maybe Godzilla in a fit of rage after almost dying of thirst jumps on the lid to try and get some of that tasty beverage and falls in due to weakness caused by near dehydration. And drowns of some of his parts get rusty.