**GOD SON**

THUMB WRESTL

let's talk about nas's new up coming album, who's predicting an ill fucking record like i am? i think this shit is going to be one of his best yet! off the hook status, grimey as fuck, make you wanna wild out and smack yo momma type shit! anyone caught that article he had in the new theSOURCE, atleast i think it was the source, might be mistaken, but he was talkin' on some crazy shit, about how he was about to start handling his beef in nyc OFF wax, trippin' because his moms had passed, but he's cool now.

shit's going to be a dope album, can't wait to get it... THEY SHOOTIN'

I MADE YOU LOOK!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

That "Made You Look" single has been on heavy rotation on my iTunes for the past month. God bless that Apache break. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i have tried to support nas, and have faith in him....

but him talking about idolizing hitler has left me a little less supportive, and wondering what the fuck is he really thinking

"god son" dont do it for me

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

....but him talking about idolizing hitler has left me a little less supportive, and wondering what the fuck is he really thinking...

wtf???:confused: hmm havent heard bout that ...like sneak said could be good could be shit.

i already have god's son, and let me tell you, its fucking dope as hell

and about the hitler thing, that wasnt nas, he has a track on god's son with this cat whos name is Lake, and Lake says "i'm like a modern day hitler, black guerrilla, crip and blood in one nigga"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

word?

Originally posted by dojafx

and about the hitler thing, that wasnt nas, he has a track on god's son with this cat whos name is Lake, and Lake says "i'm like a modern day hitler, black guerrilla, crip and blood in one nigga"

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=4117

Nas Looks Up To Hitler?

written by Jesus Trivino

Wednesday - December 11, 2002

QB emcee Nas, who this year has delivered his share of shocking comments, said he admired Adolf Hitler in an interview with SOHH.com at a listening session for his upcoming LP. The comment, published in an article in the Dec. 10th edition of SOHH.com Daily Hip-Hop News, generated a rash of emails from Nas fans lamenting him for his statement and criticizing SOHH.com for publishing the comment out of context.

The Hitler comment was made as Nas described "Masterminds," a track from God's Son. "It's telling about people I look up to," Nas said. "[People like] Genghis Khan, Hitler, Nat Turner, J. Edgar Hoover, Huey Newton, all different types of motherf#@$ers. Some demonic, some of them are children of God. You gotta be a mastermind to survive in this world."

SOHH.com contacted Nas' label, Sony, to get a comment or further elaboration from Nas on the controversial statement. At press time the Sony rep said he was "not clear at the direction" Nas was coming from.

Aside from his questionable role models, Nasty also detailed the meaning behind his album title. He said he truly feels a close connection to God and criticized Jay-Z for calling himself Hova.

"When you call yourself Jay-Hova even though it's a Greek Latin word, it's still attached to something that's attached to the higher power in some way," he said. "But when you embrace it yourself to call yourself Him and when you think that you bigger than Him...I humble myself and that's why I can say things like 'there is no best rapper.'"

You can hear Nas elaborate on Hitler, Jay-Z and more on his new album, "God's Son" hitting stores this Friday.

Guest angry xbox

nah nah nah

I just got done listening to the entire album and let me say....

DOPE DOPE SICK AWESOME VERY VERY WORD!!!

I mean these beats is whilin' and most of it sounds like old school samplin!!!

anyhow

PEEP my productions company's shit at

www.soundclick.com

search motormouth productions

we got three albums dropping in january and you need to peep our shit all original all independent with many different styles.

Re: word?

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

The Hitler comment was made as Nas described "Masterminds," a track from God's Son. "It's telling about people I look up to," Nas said.

"[People like] Genghis Khan, Hitler, Nat Turner, J. Edgar Hoover, Huey Newton, all different types of motherf#@$ers. Some demonic, some of them are children of God. You gotta be a mastermind to survive in this world."

regardless how fucked up to say it....it is true.....they one way or another end up putting there names in everybodies minds......i support nas he has some bad ass lyrics...some crazy some not but i generally stick towards the crazy songs

I think Nas gets dumber every time i see him on T.V. or read about the kid. I guess his shit is getting more on point.. I was bangin 'made you look for a couple of weeks'

Archived