God smiled on me today.

seven.13

Thats right.

The first SUBWAY sandiwich franchise... ( Eat Fresh ) opened in Rome yesterday. I had my first Vegie Delite.. (with cheese) in 7 months just 3 hours ago. A refreshing change from pizza, tomatoe and cheese sandwiches or over priced salad - things TT and I consume while on the go.

Yaaay capitalism!

http://www.subway.com/e-guide/images/sublogo.gif'>

Uh. I just wanted to share my happy ness with all of you.

So...yeah.

:)

What's something nice that happened to you today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Subway is gross....their shredded lettuce is discusting. That place makes me ill

the only fast food I eat is Flilbertos, In-N-Out grilled cheese, and today it was all about Rubios fish tacos.

I found the original art for that the other day when I was going through files... if you send it back, along with the fat ass package you owe me, I will replace it with one girly style ringer shirt and one french cut V neck girly shirt of your color choice...

Originally posted by Smart

I found the original art for that the other day when I was going through files... if you send it back, along with the fat ass package you owe me, I will replace it with one girly style ringer shirt and one french cut V neck girly shirt of your color choice...

Woah really....

Er, consider it on the way! Freshly washed, ironed and folded. :)

Archived