Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

God smiled on me today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seven.13, Dec 28, 2002.

1. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Thats right.

The first SUBWAY sandiwich franchise... ( Eat Fresh ) opened in Rome yesterday. I had my first Vegie Delite.. (with cheese) in 7 months just 3 hours ago. A refreshing change from pizza, tomatoe and cheese sandwiches or over priced salad - things TT and I consume while on the go.

Yaaay capitalism!

http://www.subway.com/e-guide/images/sublogo.gif'>

Uh. I just wanted to share my happy ness with all of you.

So...yeah.
    :)
    What's something nice that happened to you today?

2. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

umm im eating a twix bar and im on drugs. thats nice. and i got a fat knot in my pocket, thats also nice.

3. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

shut up.. go medicate else where bitch. and choke on that twix bar.. come on take one for the team champ.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

aw, somehow I thought this was gonna be about my t-shirt...

5. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

6. BURZUM

BURZUM New Jack

I ate some Goldfish Crackers, saw some tits and....uh.... thought about graffiti.......I suck i have to go to work.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

its all about home made burritos

8. NATO

NATO Guest

its all about the foot long chicken teryaki with sweet onion sauce washed down with unlimted refills of orange tango

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

that shit was goooooooooooood eatin

10. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

i'm waiting for my extra cheese pizza from papa johns to get here. papa johns is good.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you ate my shirt?! YOU BASTARDS!

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, it was too good to resist. i mean, i know you would have.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Nah, that's what I'm saying... there were only 2 of that shirt and I already ate mine... I was hoping 'she' would send me my other so I could enjoy that recipe again!

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

15. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

damn subway is the worst.i'd go to Togo's and deal with the e-tard before i go to subway.For a veiwing of the e-tard the Togo's is in Studio City...i work by that wonderful city..so nice fuck the residents over there...