Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GOD HATES US ALL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Oct 16, 2002.

1. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

so i got this album yesterday. has anybody else heard it, and am i the only one who is extremely disappointed with it? it seems like the SLAYER sound has changed to sell to the nu mettle crowd, while still being real metal. anyways i'm disappointed though i do enjoy the song 'disciple' a fair amount.

2. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Slayer....ruled

that album sucks.

well its ok, but for Slayer..it sucks.

4. spectr

spectr Guest

yeah it does suck, i dont know what happened to slayer they be good now they suck, last time i saw them they were horrible to i dont know about them anymore oh well, you should get some diecast skydancer there really fucking good! they toured with slayer 1 or 2 yrs ago..

5. sneak

sneak Guest

damn, i thought this was gonna be interesting

but it was about slayer :(

6. sect one

sect one Elite Member

haha... same here...but its cool dont listen to too much slayer i dropped out of listening to metal when megadeath released those shitty albums... andyway god loves ugly is an ok album heh by atmos

7. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i got a promo for that album...the promo was called god sent death.it's pretty shitty for slayer.but the release date for it was september 11th 2001 and was on american recordings...i dunno something about those two things and the title made me laugh,kinda morbid too. eh i'm tired i'll shut up now.

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

yeah, diecast is fucking awesome. my band sounds like them, not quite as heavy, but very similar.

how is slayer not interesting??? pussies can't hang.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

nah, just meef. oh not gay also! bo o ya

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i was told not to get that album. you should have asked me first gawdammit. :)

12. professor poopatronic

professor poopatronic Senior Member

i actually thought it was pretty good. some songs are better than other, but it sure as hell beats their last two albums.