GOD HATES US ALL- Slayer

George Dubyah Bush

I'm not normally into Slayer, but something compeled me to get into them. Wow, this record is fucking great. I've been getting into hardcore lately, and alot of the hardcore kids admire this band, and they're playing around here in January the 20th , so i invested in this album, and it really kicks ass.

Anybody has any favorite albums or songs to reccomend? They have like 12 or 13 albums....damn. but anywho.

Oh, i dub this thread the Kick ass music thread. Recommend me any good hardcore yall listen to, too.

Other hard shit i've been listening too lately:

Poison the well,

Stretch Arm Strong

Diecast

Unearth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

I'm not normally into Slayer, but something compeled me to get into them. Wow, this record is fucking great. I've been getting into hardcore lately, and alot of the hardcore kids admire this band, and they're playing around here in January the 20th , so i invested in this album, and it really kicks ass.

Anybody has any favorite albums or songs to reccomend? They have like 12 or 13 albums....damn. but anywho.

Oh, i dub this thread the Kick ass music thread. Recommend me any good hardcore yall listen to, too.

Other hard shit i've been listening too lately:

Poison the well,

Stretch Arm Strong

Diecast

Unearth

Furthering my point that our president is the biggest dumb fuck known to man...ahem..

yo good story!

So on saturday I'm going down town and I see my friend at this bus stop.I stop he's with these 2 sluts they jump in first thing out of their mouths is that their CHRISTIANS from winnipeg(thats samll compared to where we were)

WHAT SONG IS ON??????????thats right fuckers!JESUS SAVES yet another great moment from SLAYER.The sluts were shocked and didn't like me much:)

good hard core to look in to

carry on

shark attak

haymaker

Guest professor poopatronic

well, i've loved slayer since i was nine years old, but if you ask me, god hates us all sucks (plus the name makes it sound like a marilyn manson album). there's some pretty good songs on it, but it pales in comparison to their other shit. except divine intervention, that album is horrible. other than that every slayer album is classic. reign in blood is often considered to be their best, but there's no way i could ever decide. i just love them all too much.

by the way, go see them live. you will be amazed.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I don't know much about Slayer per se, but I do know their drummer kicks an ungodly amount of ass. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived