god dawg im sick

Guest phr8nigglet

Guest phr8nigglet
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chips shit is lame

"Oh im soooooo creative...i do wack outlines with ugly colors"

that guys a bitch any way

i punked him at a Thursday show cause he was trying to run that sensitive guy routine on my girl

actually his whole crew is pretty lame

they just send the two spots and three trains they did that year into scribble

Guest dukeofyork

myth and heat are both pretty amazing...

(yes, i know that myth isnt on this post, but myth and heat have a number of panels together.)

Originally posted by kilmeplease

You need to get your shit straight Mr, we actully only paint the same scrap train three times a year and send flicks to scribble. We roll over the train in different backrgounds and bring in a team of pro sign makers to do the logo of different train companys.

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd

You need to get your shit straight Mr, we actully only paint the same scrap train three times a year and send flicks to scribble. We roll over the train in different backrgounds and bring in a team of pro sign makers to do the logo of different train companys.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.our secrets revealed......p.s. chaps that freight o' mine is 2 and a half years old[around the last time i got laid]

Originally posted by boogy

The HEAT was hottest burner in that post.

Hes amazing. I watched him paint one of his freights while he was in Vancouver with Myth and Kaput... Crisp painter.

You lucky bastard!!!! If there was an "apprentice" program for graff like plumbers and electricians have then "HEAT" would be an 80 yr old "Yoda" like professor! I'd intern with that guy as the trainer.....

very nice!

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

bump for the chip, did someone really say mayhem doesnt get up and are lame? sounds like the type of person who is a bit envious and probably would get on his knees and ask newa and chip to piss there tags on him as he cherishes the moment.

i pissed "newa" in the snow behind my house once back long ago in my drinking days. my mom seen it the next day and beat my ass. i tried to blame my dog rags (r.i.p. little buddy) but it didnt go over to well.

bump for chip, always hitting trains, never hitting skins.

Originally posted by kilmeplease

chips shit is lame

"Oh im soooooo creative...i do wack outlines with ugly colors"

that guys a bitch any way

i punked him at a Thursday show cause he was trying to run that sensitive guy routine on my girl

hahahahahhahahhahhahahhhhahahahaha...

mayhem's rockin and sockin it...

Archived