GOD DAMNIT SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL ME ...

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Glik0

you know there IS a toy section on PG.

I suggest reposting there.

And post different pictures if you're going to start a new thread. Nobody needs to see the same ones for the third time.

I have to disagree about what My Whoopy said. . .

Mr. Whoopy says:

fuck a sketchbook, the only way you will ever get any better is if you go out and paint

Virs, keep practicing in the books, and keep painting to practice your can control. Also don't BITE!!

I know you told me you're trying to learn a specific letter style.

But if your gonna take/learn a certain letter style (FC) you have to add your own twist to it.

This also goes for your TrowUp Letters. . .

It's good to see you're still doing your thing.

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/s/h/a/n/i/1/9/8/5/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200405011716214015/200405011722025107/onemore.jpg'>

If you could paint this on wall exactly like your sketch, but at a much larger scale (say no smaller then the length of a car).

Something like that would look 10x better then your pieces.

-WarpOne PFP/HSW

-thank you all for the kind words

any way i m still working my base cuz after a long period of not doing um you kinnda forget it so i m back to blockies

- this threads name is cuz i didnt have any other name to it that wouldnt sound stupid

- and for wrap i can put thos blocks on a wall i just need to get a muze to go out and paint i m very very lazy and about the biting thing i didnt bite fc'er somone told me that in order to learn that style i need to learn the old skool style of new york

hope to get some more feed back on the sketches

thanx you all

Archived