god damn them...

T=E=A=S=E

stupid white people who insist on wearing "sweat wrist bands" for fun or to look hip and stylish.

what the fuck is up with this trend and who is responsible?

if you are not playing some type of sport while wearing these sweat wrist bands, you are a fucking idiot. cut it out.

im bored and in a bad mood...

so follow the trend and comment on something that aggrivates you..

also, on -room raiders- on mtv, the bitches are complaining about the guy being "nosey" when they knew damn well when they signed up for the show that the mother fucker was going to be going through their shit... dumb broads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm annoyed by the whole "punk girl" trend.

If you wanna make an otherwise unremarkable girl interesting to the general public, you apply Tease's aforementioned "wrist bands", studded belt, neck tie and ironic punk t-shirt.

See: Avril lavine and Jessica Simpsons little sister.

Oh, the whole "vinyl collectible" thing sucks....

So does orange juice with lot's of pulp.

People that collect shoes are missing their minds if you ask me. Collecting shoes.....retarded.

Originally posted by 455

it least it's not as bad as dudes wearing girl's jeans....

any man who wears women's jeans is a straight up queerola.

and im dissapointed with the whole "punk girl" trend like lens mentioned.

i mean, when i go downtown now, 80% of the white girls are scenestered out and looking like extras in a good charlotte video.

its cool if the girl has a tat or two thats nicely done, a piercing in a good spot, and slightly punk, but there's a point where you have to draw the line.

You know what's really annoying? The ridiculous amount of threads in CH.0 dedicated to TRENDS that people dont like. Who give's a shit, if you dont like something then dont fucking buy into it and eventually it will go away. Im not going to be able to site the source correctly since i dont listen to alot of hip hop.. but i believe it was either N.W.A. or Public Enemy who said " You vote with you're dollar." Pretty much the same thing applies here.

*Im not trying to rag on this thread or tease, im just a little tired of hearing people complain about this shit over and over again, say it once and get over it.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by 455

it least it's not as bad as dudes wearing girl's jeans....

me and one of my cousins

used to sell esprit jeans

at the flea market. we

used to tell some men that

they were unisex jeans.

alot of men bought them.

some didnt care, they would

just rip the tags off.

:mexican:

Geezer Lament

You know how many stupid-ass goddamned trends I've seen come and go? Some of them were okay, but the only ones I ever really cared about were trends that were hot when I was about 15 or 16 years old. After that, it all seemed like complete and total bullshit.

--black leather motorcycle jackets and "duck-tailed" haircuts. 1958

--"pegged" pants ( narrow-ankle blue jeans) and rolling up your cigarettes in the sleeve of your t-shirt. 1960

--buying your blue jeans extra long, and rolling a big cuff on the leg (this one is currently back right now.) 1961

--wearing steel-toed engineer boots with the little strap and buckle on the arch.

--black canvas Converse All-Stars tennis shoes.

--white Levi's 501's and white Levi jackets 1962--(imagine playing touch football on grass in white Levis. Mothers hated the grass stains.)

--"Surf" t-shirts that had a big "racing stripe" on them, horizontally 1964

--Surfboard manufacturer's t-shirts 1964

--"Pop-out" mass-produced surfboards

--Skim boards

--"Rat Fink" shit, hats, air brushed t-shirts, "iron cross" stuff 1962

--when white folks went ape shit over soul music and suddenly the same idiots that had black housekeepers (who worked for peanuts and rode the bus to work wearing a white uniform) were all hot for Motown and everything "Negro" was cool. A modern-day leftover from this era is South Carolina "shag" beach music. All the fans are white. The bands are all black, and wear suits and ties to gigs at the beach club. 1965-66

--Madras shirts--they bled all over fucking everything if it rained 1963

--surf music a la Beach Boys, Jan 'n' Dean, the Surfaris, etc 1963-4

--"dune" boots, also called "desert boots"--light beige rough-out, crepe sole, ankle-length boots with only four eyelets for a shoestring 1966

--light corduroy Levi's with Madras shirts.

--Kustom Kars, and all the Kustom Kars guys--"candy-apple" paint.

--Street racing home-built hot rods 1962-63

--Going to the drag strip, usually one sponsored by the Lion's Club or the Optimist's Club. 1962-63

--rock and roll shows at National Guard armories (they had big gymnasium-like areas with hardwood floors for dancing.) 1964

---bobby sox for girls. "Sock hops" ( School dances where everybody had to take off their shoes to avoid ruining the basketball court floors.) 1958

--"nose rider" surfboards; longboards in general; owning a "gun" for really big days (a "gun" was a extra long, extra-fast board with a "needle nose" and a long, sharp pintail, for riding places like Waimea Bay and Steamer Lane on really big days. I never needed one--we surfed 15 foot hurricane surf in Galveston on boards designed for a small beach break because the waves were huge, but slow. 1964-65-66)

--owning an old hearse for a "surfer" vehicle instead of a van 1967.

--speaking of which, Volkswagen mini-buses, painted up in "tropical" colors with a brush, and covered with things like tourist decals from Mexico, stickers from surfboard manufacturers, peace symbols, and decals from your favorite FM rock and roll station (FM radio for rock and roll was new--before the '60s it was strictly the turf of classical music.)

--running drag racing slicks on street-legal hot rods 1965

--lightening hot rods by drilling holes in everything and removing everything that was removeable (go rent "Two-Lane Blacktop" at your local video store, if you can find it. If you can't find that one, rent "American Graffiti.")

--Detroit muscle cars of every possible configuration, owned by people who couldn't even change theit own spark plugs.

--hippies, long hair, beards, "Flower Power" 1966

--"love beads" and bell-bottom blue jeans 1967

--protesting the Vietnam War. Joining "the Movement."

--Superfly clothes, pimpmobiles, huge Afro hair-dos, dashikis

--black leather motorcycle jackets were now "racist" or "redneck", but black leather sportcoats for black guys were a must, in fact all-black clothes were a must. Anything white was anathema, except dogs. I knew three or four black guys who owned all-white dogs. If a black girl dated a white guy, she was some kind of traitor, but most of the Black Nationalist guys I knew had blue-eyed, blonde girlfriends with long, long straight hair. The black girls hated it. 1969-70

--disco music, disco clothes, disco dancing--("Disco Sucks!")

Jeeze, just thinking about it all makes me tired. Mind you, ALL these people treated everybody who wasn't doing what was "cool" like complete pariahs. Fucking assholes.

FUCK POPULAR TRENDS. Think for yourself.

Re: Geezer Lament

Originally posted by KaBar2

--"Rat Fink" shit, hats, air brushed t-shirts, "iron cross" stuff 1962

Funny. Ed Roth's (R.I.P.) body of work continues to be of monumental significance to countless low brow artist's, surfers, tattoo artist's, designers, etc. Cracks me up to think at one point it was merely just a "TREND" .

Guest sneak
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

stupid white people who insist on wearing "sweat wrist bands" for fun or to look hip and stylish.

so what if the person is in a hot country and is doing work which requires effort. this may lead to sweating...where would they be with out their sweatband?

athletes arent the only people who need to wipe swet tease...

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by High Priest

You know what's really annoying? The ridiculous amount of threads in CH.0 dedicated to TRENDS that people dont like. Who give's a shit, if you dont like something then dont fucking buy into it and eventually it will go away. Im not going to be able to site the source correctly since i dont listen to alot of hip hop.. but i believe it was either N.W.A. or Public Enemy who said " You vote with you're dollar." Pretty much the same thing applies here.

*Im not trying to rag on this thread or tease, im just a little tired of hearing people complain about this shit over and over again, say it once and get over it.

wanna know what fucking pisses me off?

fucking car mirrors aka flick ruiners.

goddamn.

once when i was like 15 i was skateboarding, and a vans mirror caught the back of my elbow and shattered it, thats another reason mirrors suck. fuck.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

ok mister high and mighty.If you saw me sporting wrist bands would you say anything.I think not...

its not my responsibility to point out to you that your fashion is retarded. so no, i wouldnt say anything to you. not because id be scared to, but because its not my place. if you asked me though, yes id say you looked like an idiot.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

What about other people besides whites wearing wrist bands is that okay by you??

sure, if theyre playing some sort of sport like i mentioned above. otherwise, no, they would be laughed at as well.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I am quite positive white people aren't the only people that do this you fucking douche bag.

what i was thinking the whole time

Deto...even worse is white people in pink.

On that note. If white people ever hate what black people wear. There is a quick and easy solution. Get all of your white friends to wear the same thing. Easy.