Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GOD BLESS GRAFFITI - STICKER EXCHANGE

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DITDxCULT, Jun 10, 2002.

1. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

"god bless graffiti"

In the upcoming summer months, there will be a project started where normal everyday newspaper dispensers on the street will be transformed into dispensers of pro-graffiti informaion. The dispensers will vend brochures which play with the language of buffsquad and graffiti blaster city fact sheets- things like "how to spot a vandal" and "10 steps to avoiding graffiti" and "stopping GRAFFITI 101". Things like this are often dispersed by anti graffiti community groups and city streets and sanitation departments. The goal with this project is to make a brochure which seems similar and strange enough to look like one of those antigraffiti brochures but will infact encourage the art of graffiti appriciation, rethinking how space is used, and what peoples relationship to graffiti is.

*THIS IS IMPORTANT*

Included in the brochure will be a collection of hello my name is stickers. This is the begining of an oppertunity to get stickers up other places and have people pay attention to them that might usually walk past them. The brochure will encourage the person reading it to take the sticker and put it up. These stickers will also reach the hands of other writers in other citys who are interested in getting them up.

We want yous stickers! (not postals) Please send us your standard sized "hello my name is stickers" ASAP. Tell other people! We are going to be doing this in several citys and are encouraging people from all over the world to participate in this exchange.

For more information contact
    magicjohnson1985@hotmail.com

2. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

cool enough, youll get mine..but with no return address

3. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

Just for the record, this isn't my thing. I just caught wind of it and thought some people on here might be interested in contributing.

4. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

5. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Yeah, that sending stuff seems kind weird... I don't want shit traced back to me...

6. mizx

mizx New Jack

sounds like a cool idea.. ill drop u an e-mail

7. kode

kode Junior Member