God Bless America

willy!wonka

I was sittin down thinking(taking a shit)...

Does the rest of the wold hate America or do they love us...do the love us just because we can kick the worlds ass if we have to?fear love and respect..

personally i would hate america...nothin but Babylon resurected....but there are some of you that love it and would die for it...

the idea of a "free" country is a good concept....but right now itsa "FEE" country..one you must pay dearly to police the world...so before i go off......

does the rest of the world hate or love that country called Amerrica???and why?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Well that concept was born in my country,but we look like shit...

The concept is good but that doesnt mean anything.

In my opinion the majority of Americans (i mean citizens)dont know nothing about the targets of their country,how many of you know what happened from last year till now in yugoslavia?(its not a smart ass question i am really curious)And imagine that i am problably not asking the typical american.

Thats what i hate.People hate you for that(as a political power, not people)

and most of you dont know why,its not easy to know what happens in like the other side of the world,but combined with the wrong atittude it is kinda iritating

And then some poor kids end up dying in a fuckin jungle not really knowing why.

But its not only America,check out what happens everytime G8 are gathered in european town...Fuckin mess

everyone wants to come here. the land of opportunity and of the free. but thats where the problems are, the free part. i wish we were more like japan where there is zero crime cuz they dont fuck around. i mean, we get punished but its not severe enough to make an impact. but yeah, you know we can fight off any other country if we had to but i wont be involved cuz im not trying to die for this country. ill just move somewhere else.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

everyone wants to come here. the land of opportunity and of the free. but thats where the problems are, the free part. i wish we were more like japan where there is zero crime cuz they dont fuck around. i mean, we get punished but its not severe enough to make an impact. but yeah, you know we can fight off any other country if we had to but i wont be involved cuz im not trying to die for this country. ill just move somewhere else.

And do you know what they do to you over there if your busted for graff?

Originally posted by HotRod:

im more worried about murder, rape, and shot like that. and whats stopped you from doing graffiti now? you know the concequences and you choose to continue. so if the laws changed to getting your balls chopped off for the first offense, would you quit? probably not since youre so passionate about your art.

just cuz u may have more rights and freedoms then people in the rest of the world, does that mean that u shouldnt fight for greater freedom? or maybe that just means that it is your duty to bring 'life, liberty, and happiness' to others.... right now, america only does this if it will benifit them through profit. not because something is right or wrong. why is it that america isnt pulling its weight in UN funding?

Guest MR. Slugworth

because AMERICA polices the world....we dont have to pay no stinkin united nation,,,we want to conquer the world....

i think its just jealousy. most countries/peoples wonder how a country like the US can be on such a pedalstal with all the crime , pollution, racism, and other junk that it has. but most people dont realize how great America is even its own citizens. We take so much shit for granted.Most Americans think they have no freedom or no rights. For some its true but for the majority of people who say that, they're talking bullshit.Compared to other counries America's paradise. I mean thousands of people die each year just to come into to America so they can have the luxuries that we take for granted. If America was as horrible as most people say why would so many immigrants want to come here? I mean it aint the most "perfect" or politically correct place in the world but its the best place to live in my opnion.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

in nicaragua, if you dont get shot, and you dont pay the cops... your fucked. but in about ten years, someone is still yet to be caught.

**Step8** i hear a lil of what you're tryig to say but then again how much freedom can you get? Sometimes it may same wrong but lines have to be drawn for the better of things.Thats why theres a government that controls how we think and what we do. although it sounds wrong and seems wrong, it is there to protect us from ourselves.An example of this is the drunk driving law.Which takes away the Freedom of drinking while driving.Its seems unfair but it has to be done. ...... And about that America only helping other countries because of profit thing. WHy should we send soldiers out to other contries to get killed for nothing? Helping other countries isn't free.It costs money and lives. Money that we need to fix up all the fucked up shi* in our own country.

well....

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 07-01-2001).]

i feel like AMERICA is too hi on itself..

then government act like if it was worldwide government..i still thinking that America is scared by the rest of the world.thats why they start bombing country sometimes..Its also too much into money deal,,off course nobody will deny capitalizm but capitalizm cant kill life! profit profit and dollar bill that all its aabout! man that sux,,what about human right,equality and fighting poverty! too much self interest..

then the most scary things about America is the fact that the actual prezident never leave the country before getting the job!!

damn that really really crazy!!

as a matter of fact the rest of the world dont really fear the state,,did you hear what people did in Gotheborg (Sweden) during the last prezidential trip!! hahaha

just my two cents...

Originally posted by the last slave:

**Step8** i hear a lil of what you're tryig to say but then again how much freedom can you get? Sometimes it may same wrong but lines have to be drawn for the better of things.Thats why theres a government that controls how we think and what we do. although it sounds wrong and seems wrong, it is there to protect us from ourselves.An example of this is the drunk driving law.Which takes away the Freedom of drinking while driving.Its seems unfair but it has to be done. ...... And about that America only helping other countries because of profit thing. WHy should we send soldiers out to other contries to get killed for nothing? Helping other countries isn't free.It costs money and lives. Money that we need to fix up all the fucked up shi* in our own country.

well....

i know what your saying, and your right, but i didnt mean like total and utter freedom to do anything u want. I'm sure there are still injustices going on in the US , for instance here in Canada homosexuals cant donate blood, simply because they are gay.

Originally posted by Step8:

i know what your saying, and your right, but i didnt mean like total and utter freedom to do anything u want. I'm sure there are still injustices going on in the US , for instance here in Canada homosexuals cant donate blood, simply because they are gay.

They discriminate in the U.S.A the same way. Just because a person is a junkie (and uses clean needles) they can't donate blood either. Go fiqure!!!!

They discriminate in the U.S.A the same way. Just because a person is a junkie (and uses clean needles) they can't donate blood either. Go fiqure!!!!

are u being sarcastic? really i cant tell, and will greatly effect my responce if i knew... but i am gonna assume u are, so here it goes.

Just cuz a person is gay does not mean he is fucking everything out there, what if he is in a relationship? your using the exact excuse the government uses, and that is that being "Gay" is a high risk life style. That is just plain stupid. The majority of the prison population in the United States is black, correct? does that mean Canadian customs should turn away every black male that comes to the boarder, cuz chances are he's a criminal????? no.

If your responce wasnt sarcastic then i take the above back, and say that they dont take a drug users blood, cuz he/she has shit blood, there are too many toxins in it.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-01-2001).]

are u being sarcastic? really i cant tell, and will greatly effect my responce if i knew... but i am gonna assume u are, so here it goes.

Just cuz a person is gay does not mean he is fucking everything out there, what if he is in a relationship? your using the exact excuse the government uses, and that is that being "Gay" is a high risk life style. That is just plain stupid. The majority of the prison population in the United States is black, correct? does that mean Canadian customs should turn away every black male that comes to the boarder, cuz chances are he's a criminal????? no.

If your responce wasnt sarcastic then i take the above back, and say that they dont take a drug users blood, cuz he/she has shit blood, there are too many toxins in it.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-01-2001).]

I was being somewhat sarcastic but it's true. Have you ever given blood? When I was down n out I'd do it to get a few extra bucks here and there. They would ask you all sorts of personal questions at the clinic to determine if you were in a "High Risk" category of maybe having some sorta blood disease. Like if you had been tatooed in the past year then you werent allowed to give blood. Does this mean all people with tatoo's have Aids? No. I have also heard of places that won't let you donate blood if you have been to Europe in the past 8 years. It's kinda stupid but thats just their way of of weeding out the "High Risk" group of people. So face it, the truth is that a much higher percentage of Gays have AIDS than straight people do. That doesnt mean that all gays are infected it just means that they are a higher risk than others. Discriminating against gays not being able to give blood is not a bad thing when it involves a life or death situation of another individual.

the blood is tested either way. you do provide a good case though, either way i think is fucked... but the point i was making with my original post is that not everybode is "free" in our so-called free country, and that is why we must keep fighting injustices.

i think america is fuct.but so is the world.the american government is fuct up do to most of the greedy sons of bitches that run it.we live in a dream world and the rich have a beter chance of makeing the dreams they want to meet reality.politicians work only to beter them selfs.not to serv the people who slave and die for this land and its ways. land of the free and home of the brave....ha..ha i say......land of the slaves and home of the drones

Guest MR. Slugworth

i think america is fucked too...war has america spending money...right?right...but it also makes soooo much more...creates jobs...and bla bla bla...

space ship troopers....the movie

in that movie the whole world was under one government.....they all spoke english...they based their rights to vote on if you were to join the military....if you noticed...there was a black eagle...all over the place like hitler like ceasar like america....i suspect that america will go communism after a great revolution...they will make this move to control..duh.....but they will do it the american way.....that movie wasnt just bugs in space...it was showing what it may be like...also had some propaganda..gun ho...but the whole world was speaking english with an american accent....aaaaaaahhhh

Archived