Goals of the Future

Nutonce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Hmmm... I think most of my goals have been accomplished:

My own business

Student loan paid off

Home owner

I just need to dig out my soulmate

what up girl? ^_~

lol your soulmate has been dug out.. you can be my sugar mama!

i dont have many goals of the future..

besides culinary school...and ish.. find wifey.. one kid..a girl =P

spoil her to death.. die first outta my family leaving them enough money to support them ... and for my daught er through college..or anything how ever old she is by then....

Re: Re: Goals of the Future

Originally posted by nomadawhat

you know you can start on this one now....no need to wait for the future...:lol:

no, I've been writing for some time, have a good rep around town to the point where graffiti doesnt matter anymore, just do it as a nostalgic type of thing. life gets in the way.

Were you hiding out all this time until I made my fortune?

i wasnt hiding i was searching for you... we must of missed eachother!

i know.. my names not flinstone but i sure can make your BED-ROCK

Hmmm... I think most of my goals have been accomplished:

My own business

Student loan paid off

Home owner

I just need to dig out my soulmate

hmm, I can check off the same items. I still have to work on the business part being successful though.

Hey, sooki...I've got a couple shovels...why don't ya come over and I'll help ya dig.

Originally posted by plastyk

i wasnt hiding i was searching for you... we must of missed eachother!

i know.. my names not flinstone but i sure can make your BED-ROCK

Yeah we must have just missed each other. I don't know how though with smoooof lines like that!

Originally posted by SteveAustin

hmm, I can check off the same items. I still have to work on the business part being successful though.

Hey, sooki...I've got a couple shovels...why don't ya come over and I'll help ya dig.

Dig through all my bullshit you mean?

Yeah we must have just missed each other. I don't know how though with smoooof lines like that!

oh i know i have girls drooling by my feet... thats how you must of missed me i was surrounded by a big crowd of females :rolleyes:

ha... exactly.......

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Didn't realize you had that much. Me...I have none I'm a fucking angel.

one of my new goals....is to do a lot more with my fine art.

I'm just kidding, not too much bullshit. I'd say about the normal amount. We can work on art projects together though.

oh i know i have girls drooling by my feet... thats how you must of missed me i was surrounded by a big crowd of females :rolleyes:

ha... exactly.......

Oh!! Was that YOU standing in the middle of that crowd of hoochie ho-cakes? Yeah, I just walked on by. I'm not one for begging ya know...?

Oh!! Was that YOU standing in the middle of that crowd of hoochie ho-cakes? Yeah, I just walked on by. I'm not one for begging ya know...?

yah no doubt!... but thats when you caught my eye.. i saw you look over and pass.....i tryed to break through because i knew you were a real woman compared to those skeezers.. but i mean.. all those jawns holdin me.. i just didnt have te strength.

thats why im glad i found you now

but how fortunate for me that your so succesful?:)

yah no doubt!... but thats when you caught my eye.. i saw you look over and pass.....i tryed to break through because i knew you were a real woman compared to those skeezers.. but i mean.. all those jawns holdin me.. i just didnt have te strength.

thats why im glad i found you now

but how fortunate for me that your so succesful?:)

You're funny. I don't recall anyone holding you down. If memory serves right, you were willingly laying there with a huge grin on your face. You surely didn't notice me, but if you did, I'm glad that me being 4'11", flat chest and flat ass at 190lbs didn't bother you. Wow, amybe you are my soulmate.

You're funny. I don't recall anyone holding you down. If memory serves right, you were willingly laying there with a huge grin on your face. You surely didn't notice me, but if you did, I'm glad that me being 4'11", flat chest and flat ass at 190lbs didn't bother you. Wow, amybe you are my soulmate.

soul mates for real!

i mean.. im not good for much... besides playing too many video games and watching anime... but i can cook you breakfast lunch and dinner =P

Archived