GOALLLLL: Soccer Thread!

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Champions League was nuts this week. Absolutely nuts....

I'm watching PSV-Newcastle right now, but the camera keeps fucking up so I'm taking a break and coming on here....

You should get Fox Sports World. I can watch it for hours on end.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You should get Fox Sports World. I can watch it for hours on end.....

I def. need to get this, Im goin back to visit the rents and they get that channel, its always a good thing.

Guest imported_Europe

Best game in the world. And right now all leagues and cups are coming to a close. May will be awesome and Euro 2004 will follow in June.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Jackson

I went to that game sneak, mans was in tears.

i can only imagine mate. being a fulham man, i hoped it werent chelsea who won but there aint a lot you can do from the stands...

heres to the premiership!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I'm watching PSV-Newcastle right now, but the camera keeps fucking up so I'm taking a break and coming on here....

TOON ARMY

1-1 was fair enough I suppose. Hopefully we'll finish 4th in the premiership this year

Guest Good Morning Captain

im on the same level. Big football fan these days. Wish I could have been at that chelsea arsenal game. Arsenal are a bunch of arrogant fucks.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Arsenal are a bunch of arrogant fucks.

well time to vent on Van Nistlerooy for being an arrogant fuck who cant score goals outside of the 6 yeard box

Question for you Bloody Brits: Do you guys like cricket at all? My dad is heavy into that shit. Not me, though. I’m buddies with a guy who plays for the junior national team, and I used to have a cricket game on the pc more than ten years ago.

Archived