Go to Google, type in "miserable failure" and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rectum

strange

anyone know whats up with this? someone over at google have beef with dubya?

It's got nothing to do with the people at google, the "i feel lucky" just sends you to the top-result. It's possible to manipulate the ranking of a webpage for a certain search-phrase.

Originally posted by non-hetero

This is a product of lefties spending big bucks on adwords to be listed at the top of google.

My guess.

I once read an interview with the guy who was responsible for the "weapons of mass destruction"-thing. He didn't spend money on adwords, he just linked that site as "weapons of mass destruction" on many blogs and with the help of some friends it went up to number 1 of the list. Something like that, have to find the interview to tell you exactly how he did it. But he didn't need a lot of money for that.

^^^hahahahaaa^^

anyway, why would anyone waste so much time making fun of someone else? I smell ENVY.

Shit, If I were the President the first thing Id do myself is do a fake but real attack on something wiht allot of people, like a building, and make all the framed people be israeli jews, then, bada bing bada boom, Palestine is free and israel is long gone like before 1948, ahhh the powers of being a president. I remember a dream of me being the president, I was on the podium telling the press that I was not HIV positive, beats me why, it was all a dream.haa