Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GO SEE TOM PETTY.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alabama, Aug 11, 2002.

1. alabama

alabama Member

do it.....i went tonight and it rocked!!! hes touring this summer, so if youre hesitant about dropping the money to see him, you should do it... we paid 50 bucks for tickets but id say i got my moneys worth....there was a dude that got his ass kicked a couple rows down from us, which was a little bonus show.....dude got popped like

2. alabama

alabama Member

damn....im high and hit enter i guess....feel like an idiot now.....anyways, the dude got hit like 10 times in the matter of two seconds....just getting wailed on til he hit the ground....

yeah.....so go see tom petty if he comes to your town so you can hang out, watch him jam...and have a good time...

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

4. mopius

mopius Guest

poop in my mouth

5. socrates

socrates Guest

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

my cousin is a drummer for Tom like WHOA

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

dylan is also continuing his "never ending tour" all over north america this summer. tom petty is fine, but you gotta see bobby first. I had tickets to a show, but I'm no longer able to make it (being half way across the country) and I'm real pissed about it

8. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

Tom petty and the heartbreakers are dope.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

tom petty owns you all.

wonk slwothgin.

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

So lets get... to the point..... lets roll.. another joint....

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well even though tom petty owns you all
    it doesnt mean he likes you all
    just thought i would clear that up

have a beautiful day serving tom.

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

my dad listens to tom petty. so there for i cant.

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

im still hoping for a kenny rodgers show to come my way.

the gambler

14. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

15. alabama

alabama Member

a kenny rogers show would be good... Petty played all kinds of stuff from the early years with the heartbreakers 70s-80s....played all that newer radio stuff too, some new songs, and a cover of gloria
    G-L-O-R-I-A that was pretty badass too.