GO SEE TOM PETTY.....

alabama

do it.....i went tonight and it rocked!!! hes touring this summer, so if youre hesitant about dropping the money to see him, you should do it... we paid 50 bucks for tickets but id say i got my moneys worth....there was a dude that got his ass kicked a couple rows down from us, which was a little bonus show.....dude got popped like

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn....im high and hit enter i guess....feel like an idiot now.....anyways, the dude got hit like 10 times in the matter of two seconds....just getting wailed on til he hit the ground....

yeah.....so go see tom petty if he comes to your town so you can hang out, watch him jam...and have a good time...

dylan is also continuing his "never ending tour" all over north america this summer. tom petty is fine, but you gotta see bobby first. I had tickets to a show, but I'm no longer able to make it (being half way across the country) and I'm real pissed about it

a kenny rogers show would be good... Petty played all kinds of stuff from the early years with the heartbreakers 70s-80s....played all that newer radio stuff too, some new songs, and a cover of gloria

G-L-O-R-I-A that was pretty badass too.

Archived