Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

go fuck yourself, syria

Discussion in 'News' started by watson, Aug 31, 2013.

1. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

yeah go fuck yourself

2. mdmone

mdmone New Jack

Isis isn't real... y'all are fucking dumb. Its false flag shit. Both "AQ" and Isis are completely manufactured threats. Its 1984 fool:)

3. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Wow. You're a special kind of dumb, huh?

mdmone likes this.
  4. mdmone

mdmone New Jack

5. mdmone

mdmone New Jack

Am I? Cus from the outside looking in everyone that believes in an Islamic threat to the free world is a fucking idiot. Theres no Isis, just a bunch of people willing to give up rights for non specific faceless threat.

6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

What is your source for that? Please share, it has been a long week and I could use a laugh.

I have to assume that you have no friends or acquaintances in the intelligence community.

Was/Is Al Qaeda or the Taliban also not real? Is every bad thing that happens a false-flag operation conducted to take away your guns?

7. mdmone

mdmone New Jack

Whats your source for believing what you believe? You want to listen to the news? be my guest, but just remember that in 200 and 7? I believe it was, that fox intertainment, on behalf of fox news, an asset owned by general electric, the 2010 13th highest grossing us defence contract, apealed a supreme court rulling against "false advertising" that would ultimately end in ledigation granting news media the right to depict fiction knowingly as news and to force journalists under contract to depict fiction as truth. So, no I dont believe it. The same way people like you pretend that oliver north and 8 other high ranking military officialls were never convicted of treason, for using military funds and recources to creat a cocaine smuggeling ring, bringing it into the us at the exact same time that ronald reagan created the "war on drugs", a war arguably not meant to ever end. "war on drugs"...."war on terror"....hmmm sound fucking familiar. Believe what you want