Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

go fuck yourself, syria

Discussion in 'News' started by watson, Aug 31, 2013.

1. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

fuck yeah!! drop some bombs. i need something new to watch on t.v.

2. allfreetime

allfreetime Veteran Member

3. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I can't think of a single country that would benefit from Islamic State's survival. I'd argue that their possession of modern military tech and access to oil/capital makes them a greater potential threat than AQ ever was.

4. allfreetime

5. allfreetime

In the US we're being told ISIS is the crack of Islamic extremism..

Where was Al Bagdaddi a year ago? All of a sudden he is the leader of the most vital threat to the US?

6. Hua Guofang

Definitely real.

He's been around for ages. Not 100% on this as M/E isn't really my field but I'm pretty sure Al Baghdadi took over AQI when Zarqawi was smoked. Since then IS split off from AQ Prime and gone on their own merry way.

7. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Al Baghdadi has been the number 2 or 3 most wanted guy since UBL was killed. He isn't just a new bogeyman.

IS is a very real threat. Their ability to recruit is terrifyingly impressive. At this point, I think they are far more of a threat to the US than AQ has been since after 2001...

Sort of related: Their skills in recruiting are very much based on US Civil Affairs/Psyops methods. I don't know if we can put the blame on them having that info on Bradley (Chelsea, ahhahahaha) Manning or Snowden but I'd just like to take this moment to say, I can't wait til Bradley gets beaten to death in prison. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

8. Realism

Realism Veteran Member

This 100x

Since they kept so low key during the trial it was like something out of a movie after dude was convicted and the news was flooded with stories about how he identified as a woman and was changing his whole identity.

9. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

What infuriated me is that they used gender confusion a part of their defense.

Those lawyers put gay and trans soldiers back another 100 years.

"Not only are gay/trans soldiers going to rape you in the showers, they might be traitors and give up national defense secrets... but they can't help it, because they're confused about their bikini parts."

Hopefully Kristin Beck will inspire a different outlook in some servicemembers.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/us/transgender-veteran/

10. Hua Guofang

Some of the better soldiers I served with were gays as fuck. Personally I don't give a shit what people are, gay, trans, female, whatever. A good soldier is a good soldier.

The issue with Manning was that he was suffering from his identity issues and had some stand-out issues that should have been picked up during his application for clearance. It doesn't matter if he was conflicted over sexuality, the death of his pet dog or the performance of his fav sporting team - conflicted and suffering is an issue and should have been a red flag to those vetting him. It's not to say this was the reason for his behaviour regarding secret information, just that it should have been a red flag to take a closer look at the guy.

I'm also not sure that people as young as Manning should be able to command such important information.

11. Hua Guofang

build it and you shall waste

12. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

this shit is bananas
    b
    a
    n
    a
    n
    a
    n
    a
    n
    a
    n
    a
    n
    a
    s

13. ZendaColin

ZendaColin Banned

Akak,nothing to say,nothing to lose

14. Prophet

Prophet Junior Member

why not throw a nuke there?

we have done in it in the past...

15. Hua Guofang

Sure, you carry it in there and press the button.