Go Fuck Yourself, Mr. Cheney!

GnomeToys

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/8/123441/6549

While he was speaking, a young man shouted an obscenity at the vice-president, saying "Go fuck yourself, Mr Cheney" in an outburst that reflected frayed tempers and patience in the stricken region.

Audio & Video in the link.

I like it. The true feelings of the public get past the filters when they can't screen audiences.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That google thing is truth beyond words. It says he has a degree in history from Yale...how much do those go for, nowadays?

I laughed so hard that I farted when I saw that clip....my girl was like, "What's so funny?" then laughed till SHE farted. Those farts were for "Tricky Dick" Cheney, air mail special.

I'm loving all the criticism....

Some much needed psychological relief for me.

Maybe there is hope for my country yet.

Too bad it has taken such a massive failure to initiate what should have happened four years ago. The country telling Bush and Cheney to go fuck themselves. Could have saved us from all sorts of problems.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Sep 9 2005, 11:52 AM

ferm, how long have you been going to dailykos? I see you have quite a fancy for them. Kos is usually the first news site I check after getting online.

Since the presidential race last year. After that I fell off because I was so disgusted. They're getting my attention again, it's an invalualable resource.

Originally posted by villain@Sep 9 2005, 09:50 PM

I'm loving all the criticism....

Some much needed psychological relief for me.

Maybe there is hope for my country yet.

Too bad it has taken such a massive failure to initiate what should have happened four years ago. The country telling Bush and Cheney to go fuck themselves. Could have saved us from all sorts of problems.

Agreed! Even my insane Mother says she want's to "take her vote back". :huh2: Bitch what!?!? I told you that you were voting for the fucking antichrist and you didn't beleive me! Now you want to "take your vote back"??? you cant!

If it weren't my mom I might have smacked the bitch.

And people shoulda woke the fuck up 5 years ago the first time these fuckers robbed the election.