go ahead, kill her. she won't feel a thing

Long Lasting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Long Lasting

what are you talking about

people like you are the reason we have traffic jams

1. this makes no sense at all.^^^^^^^

2. your letters are busted

3. your coloring needs work

4. bong characters DO NOT make your shit look fresh, AT ALL.

5. paper chase- P-A-P-E-R.

your handstyles are the only thing remotly decent in my opinion, and even thats a thin line. actually, i take it back. your "j" is the only thing i really feel out of all that you posted. have a nice day. your characters are decent too.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

1. this makes no sense at all.^^^^^^^

2. your letters are busted

3. your coloring needs work

4. bong characters DO NOT make your shit look fresh, AT ALL.

5. paper chase- P-A-P-E-R.

your handstyles are the only thing remotly decent in my opinion, and even thats a thin line. actually, i take it back. your "j" is the only thing i really feel out of all that you posted. have a nice day. your characters are decent too.

my nigga, the reason it's fresh is cus its aa crack pipe, not some hippy shit. obviously you didn't grow up in an ethnic neighborhood. the hibiscus shit is a joke, its funny as fuck cus its lik e" yo guy thqt niggas writing hibiscus he must smoke base nigga lets go chill with him" and its cool bro. the letters arent very important. but the jime shit's fresh yo, and so is that devil piece. my father did those for me. and my coloring... ? ok, this IS paper chase, but this thread is SORTOF a joke, so coloring isnt very important.

so, in conclusion, let's chill, my nigga. join the fun, don't hate, smoke base and beat off with a handfull of cigarettes. post some funny flix, my man.

Originally posted by Scrabble

How do you grow up in an ethnic neighborhood and not hear the name Omar?

ok, i had a girlfriend named omar once. i posted her a couple posts up. isn't she beautiful? she was half asian, and half dead. ok, i lied the whole time. i never said where i live yo, except that i live in pepperoni. watch it kid, you betta check yoself before you wreck yorself on my dick. let's chill.

haha this thread is played out, like your style, like your ebonics, like the fact that youre probably a white boy from seattle saying nigga and stuff like that

and the fact that you said you were going to tag my house also shows the fact that you are probably not even old enough to get into the club where those girls in the pictures are at

youre a failure

can we just put this behind us?

Originally posted by omar

haha this thread is played out, like your style, like your ebonics, like the fact that youre probably a white boy from seattle saying nigga and stuff like that

and the fact that you said you were going to tag my house also shows the fact that you are probably not even old enough to get into the club where those girls in the pictures are at

youre a failure

nah man, you're failing. to make any sense. my style's good. dirty fuckin keepin-it-real bombing. its cool if its not your thing though. im from boston. you cant assume who i am. fuck seattle, fuck the whole west coast, im from boston yo. dont talk about me like you know who i am. come to boston and my white boy crew and i will showyou whats up my man. you dont know where my family's from

oh and those girls in that picture are my friends. and you cant assume my age just because i feel like fucking around and saying stupid shit on here man. i cant stand internet tough guys that come on here and gotta take everything so serious. lets chill my man. smoke a dozen dutchies and do a hundred drugs. post some flix. word to africa.