Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

glowing moments

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by footsoldier, Jul 9, 2001.

1. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

alright i notice that this place is always filled with lots of negitivity so im trying to lightin it up a little bit. this is about those moments in your life when you feel complete. when something happens that makes that moment perfect and you wish you could live in it forever.
    me and my girl have been havin some problems so it made me think of the times that i will never forget.

the moment in my mind that sticks out more than anything is when after we had been togetehr for about 2 monthes my gf got really close to me and looked me in the eyes and told me that she was falling in love with me. words cant really describe the way it made me feel. i had spent so long looking at her from afar because i always thought she was out of my reach and now she was saying this to me. it was bliss.

yo so yea this thread is cheesy and all but sometimes some cheese isnt a bad thing.

2. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

remember that one movie "pay back" and every time that bum talked everyone left....well bye

3. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

i had this moment when i was walking up to my friends house with a 6 pack of bud cans a dozen doughnuts and everybody was chillen on the porch. My friends car started rolling down hill and my timing was so proper i grabbed the bumper with one hand and was like yo you better come get this. I thought it was pretty slick plus that makes 982 posts

4. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Jack

my girl told me that last night. she's always been out of reach untill about a month ago.

5. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

rusto man, whatever.

mask, you sound like a super hero.

brain damage, someone who knows what im talkin about.

peace

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

yeah I know the feeling, this girl i had been foolin around with was laying down by the fire we had on the beach and she told me she loved me, I never felt better in my life. IT was soo great. Then a week later I ask her out and she ripped out my heart stomped on it a few times then crudly place back in my chest.

------------------
    Girls suck.

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

once again this is a post about a girl...there is this girl that I have been "talking to" for about a month but I was never too sure if she had any feelings for me and I am too chicken shit to ask...I was hanging out with her about a week ago and I felt her slip something into my pocket. It was a crocadile hunter valentine..yes a valentine in july. Anyways it said something along the lines of "this one's a keeper"..and I looked at her with this confused look and she kisses me on the cheek and I felt like I was gonna melt...mmm...thinking about it made me happy.

8. chizm

chizm Senior Member

as for moments in my life when i feel complete, i'd have to say its whenever i do mushrooms at my bestfriend's house to bboy with a bunch of other friends. i love dancing on mushrooms more than anything. the mad flow, the stamina and the confidence.oh, and how much easier it is to pop and lock. and the fact that i'm high eminates how much i love these people i'm bboying with.

mmm, i love the smell of cheese.

9. kg

kg New Jack

12 OZ SHOULD MAKE A SPOT FOR GIRL PROBLEMS OR GIRL TIPS!!!!!!
    anyway i feel complete now cause i dont have to sketch before painting, i am off of work friday thru sunday, my girl likes sex a little more then ounce a month, my ex is a whore and is pregnet by some guy she met and dont kno where to find him and my mom said i can live with her as long as it takes for me to save up money to get a car or move out!!!

what more can be complete damn it besides a little more sex and unlocked cages at hobby lobby

------------------
    i hate working

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its strange and perhaps sad, but the only times ive really felt completly 'at peace' was on drugs... ive never had a girl i wanted to be 'in love' with me... they always wind up being in love with me and then i run away each time... fuck it... im envious of anyone thats wanted to say 'i do' to someone...

stillSeeking

11. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

I painted my first Cryo-Trans reefer last month, that was a sweet moment.
    As many on this board will understand, none of my perfect moments involved women.

12. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

hey, me too! and i also painted a cryo trans reffer last month, but it wasntmy first, we get them often in this part

13. Cabeza_N5 AT

Cabeza_N5 AT Junior Member

LONG POST: to reply to footsoldier or anyone who's interested.

Yeah man, you really have to look at those glowy times wen you get in the gutter and feel like shit.

luckily, all my moments were i felt full and warm and safe and comfortable and completely happy were with one woman.

6/15/00 that first kiss.....its like, just under the moon and stars, and its the world is glowing dark blue,...going to sleep that night and sleeping like a baby for the first time in a while...i finally got what i've always wanted.

7/4/00- no parents home, walking around outside with no shirt on, she's in a bathing suit....swimming, being alone, kissing like there's no one around.....literally floating in water and tasting her mouth after been wanting it for so long....fireworks lighting off overhead......laying in eachothers arms after stuffs. complete happyness.

12/16/01- making love for the first time and being both in love.......wishing for an eternity as you look in her eyes and she saying those three words to you...im getting faclempt here.

(lots of goods stuff in between)

6/4/01- it all comes crashing down. basically hell........i don't remeber sleeping or anything of that dayor that night.

yeah....so i guess im lucky for feeling all the things i felt with a woman who has loved me and i have loved her......but, there's an oppisite to everything. i've kissed god's feet and now i live in hell for it. well , i hope i didn't get too sappy for yall but if you know what im talking about you'll be more mature about it.

14. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

it's very sad that girls and drugs are the only things on this list.

15. Cabeza_N5 AT

Cabeza_N5 AT Junior Member

well........if you had a negativity page.... i can come up with a 100 page document of fucking worst life pains ever felt.

otherwise, things that make people really 100% happy are slim. thats why there's so many drugs and divorces, and love not exsisting