glowing moments

footsoldier

alright i notice that this place is always filled with lots of negitivity so im trying to lightin it up a little bit. this is about those moments in your life when you feel complete. when something happens that makes that moment perfect and you wish you could live in it forever.

me and my girl have been havin some problems so it made me think of the times that i will never forget.

the moment in my mind that sticks out more than anything is when after we had been togetehr for about 2 monthes my gf got really close to me and looked me in the eyes and told me that she was falling in love with me. words cant really describe the way it made me feel. i had spent so long looking at her from afar because i always thought she was out of my reach and now she was saying this to me. it was bliss.

yo so yea this thread is cheesy and all but sometimes some cheese isnt a bad thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had this moment when i was walking up to my friends house with a 6 pack of bud cans a dozen doughnuts and everybody was chillen on the porch. My friends car started rolling down hill and my timing was so proper i grabbed the bumper with one hand and was like yo you better come get this. I thought it was pretty slick plus that makes 982 posts

yeah I know the feeling, this girl i had been foolin around with was laying down by the fire we had on the beach and she told me she loved me, I never felt better in my life. IT was soo great. Then a week later I ask her out and she ripped out my heart stomped on it a few times then crudly place back in my chest.

------------------

Girls suck.

once again this is a post about a girl...there is this girl that I have been "talking to" for about a month but I was never too sure if she had any feelings for me and I am too chicken shit to ask...I was hanging out with her about a week ago and I felt her slip something into my pocket. It was a crocadile hunter valentine..yes a valentine in july. Anyways it said something along the lines of "this one's a keeper"..and I looked at her with this confused look and she kisses me on the cheek and I felt like I was gonna melt...mmm...thinking about it made me happy.

as for moments in my life when i feel complete, i'd have to say its whenever i do mushrooms at my bestfriend's house to bboy with a bunch of other friends. i love dancing on mushrooms more than anything. the mad flow, the stamina and the confidence.oh, and how much easier it is to pop and lock. and the fact that i'm high eminates how much i love these people i'm bboying with.

mmm, i love the smell of cheese.

12 OZ SHOULD MAKE A SPOT FOR GIRL PROBLEMS OR GIRL TIPS!!!!!!

anyway i feel complete now cause i dont have to sketch before painting, i am off of work friday thru sunday, my girl likes sex a little more then ounce a month, my ex is a whore and is pregnet by some guy she met and dont kno where to find him and my mom said i can live with her as long as it takes for me to save up money to get a car or move out!!!

what more can be complete damn it besides a little more sex and unlocked cages at hobby lobby

------------------

i hate working

its strange and perhaps sad, but the only times ive really felt completly 'at peace' was on drugs... ive never had a girl i wanted to be 'in love' with me... they always wind up being in love with me and then i run away each time... fuck it... im envious of anyone thats wanted to say 'i do' to someone...

stillSeeking

Guest cracked ass

I painted my first Cryo-Trans reefer last month, that was a sweet moment.

As many on this board will understand, none of my perfect moments involved women.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

its strange and perhaps sad, but the only times ive really felt completly 'at peace' was on drugs...

hey, me too! and i also painted a cryo trans reffer last month, but it wasntmy first, we get them often in this part

LONG POST: to reply to footsoldier or anyone who's interested.

Yeah man, you really have to look at those glowy times wen you get in the gutter and feel like shit.

luckily, all my moments were i felt full and warm and safe and comfortable and completely happy were with one woman.

6/15/00 that first kiss.....its like, just under the moon and stars, and its the world is glowing dark blue,...going to sleep that night and sleeping like a baby for the first time in a while...i finally got what i've always wanted.

7/4/00- no parents home, walking around outside with no shirt on, she's in a bathing suit....swimming, being alone, kissing like there's no one around.....literally floating in water and tasting her mouth after been wanting it for so long....fireworks lighting off overhead......laying in eachothers arms after stuffs. complete happyness.

12/16/01- making love for the first time and being both in love.......wishing for an eternity as you look in her eyes and she saying those three words to you...im getting faclempt here.

(lots of goods stuff in between)

6/4/01- it all comes crashing down. basically hell........i don't remeber sleeping or anything of that dayor that night.

yeah....so i guess im lucky for feeling all the things i felt with a woman who has loved me and i have loved her......but, there's an oppisite to everything. i've kissed god's feet and now i live in hell for it. well , i hope i didn't get too sappy for yall but if you know what im talking about you'll be more mature about it.

well........if you had a negativity page.... i can come up with a 100 page document of fucking worst life pains ever felt.

otherwise, things that make people really 100% happy are slim. thats why there's so many drugs and divorces, and love not exsisting

damn zack, kelly kapowski is so freakin sweet, valentines in july. best thing ever!

my moment of zen:

i was supposed to go to pensicola florida with my ex boyfriend but at the last minute my boss told me she needed me to stay for inventory and if i left she'd have to hire someone else. so i stayed and missed out on the trip with him, his family, and hundreds of hot marine guys. i was bummin hard. i'd never been to florida. the night my boyfriend was coming back a week later we got in a big fight on the phone. i was so sad, so i stayed up until about 2 cryin around like a dork. then i figured he wasn't coming so i fell asleep. next thing i know i feel someone kissing my mouth, i wake up and he's there. i was so happy to see him i could have cried. i gave him a big hug, and when i looked over his shoulder i noticed my whole room had tiny little white candles lit everywhere, beach flowers strung up all over my walls and laying all over the bed, and little sea shells from the beach laying everywhere. it was and still is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done. then he put in my chris isaak tape "wicked games" and we did some making up.

sigh.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

its strange and perhaps sad, but the only times ive really felt completly 'at peace' was on drugs... ive never had a girl i wanted to be 'in love' with me... they always wind up being in love with me and then i run away each time... fuck it... im envious of anyone thats wanted to say 'i do' to someone...

stillSeeking

my moment of zen:

i was supposed to go to pensicola florida......................................so i stayed and missed out on the trip with him, his family, and hundreds of hot marine guys. i was bummin hard.then he put in my chris isaak tape "wicked games" and we did some making up.

sigh.

[/b]

did he remember to bring you back some of those hot ass marine guys honey some fake ass chiks are sooooooooooooooooo sik...................

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.....were are the LADIES

????????????????????????????????????????????

IF I HAD a WEINER FACE woul you SUK IT!!!!!!?

------------------

...glowing moments...hmm, i guess i try to have em everyday....like last nite, sitting on a hilltop, on the roll bar of convertible, watching a million fire flies strob and dance in patterns across an open field, which i am sure contained some secret of the universe, staring at mars, wondering into space, realizing the illusion of static stars and that in fact we are living in chaos, listening to trance, smokin' countless cigarettes, confused summer breezes of cool and the warm air, and all in the company of gurl, not a hardcore i love you for the rest of my life, just one i recently met, and we just sit on the hill, and wait for the lazy late moon to finally rise, and when it finally does, our nite is complete, as well as my day, and i head home feeling alrite.....

-drugs are good too!

-as are gurls

-as are freights

-as is anything that lets you taste the understanding that life is deeper then all this bullshit...just be productive in whatever it is...

...dont let glowing moments pass you by...youd be surpised by how simple they can appear sometymes....rOe

i am standing on the edge of a precipice with my eyes closed, not sure if i will fly or fall. feeling weightless, feeling the all encompassing warmth of emotion. so soothing lulling me, holding me, making me not care for anything except this feeling.

i'm falling so sweetly so softly and not looking back.

oh the beginnings. life is not life without love.

------------------

high plains drifter

why is it that people need someone else in order to feel complete?

Aren't there other things that make you feel complete?

Mind, my boyfriend fills a very important part of me. There have been many of those 'complete' moments -- like the first time he said 'elephant shoe' and told me to say it slowly in the mirror and I turned around and told him that I didn't need a mirror to know what it meant.

Besides all that.. I think the most important moments were when I accomplished something on my own.

I'd have to say that one of those times was when I entered my first battle. I've danced forever and I've been trying to get this breakdance thing down since I can remember (I'd always just fall off). I've always been very very shy when it came to dancing in front of people. So I had to op to enter an all bgirl jam recently. I entered with my friend jae and Ami-(someone who I've looked up to for many many years as a dancer.) I was very nervous before I actually went out. I couldn't really talk, my belly ached, I wanted to puke and I couldn't practice. I was too jittery. So the time came and I HAD to do my thing. (I'm terrible at describing things...) I was pretty amped and it was a feeling like no other. It seemed as if everything in the room disappeared except for me and the music. For just one moment, I felt as if time had stopped... (too bad I couldn't re-live the moment in the semi-finals--I choked. But at least I got one good set in!)

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LwAAAPcQ8ZBF2xF2vTsuDiJhEOYcawlgVQR5Er0GZpxrPFufWlyg9az70YxWHarOYxrv5nwuEsM/elvia.jpg'>

ec+ms

[This message has been edited by jades_blue (edited 07-10-2001).]

im glad that so many people responded to this and didnt make fun of it...i was a little worried they would. hearing all your good moments helps me remember just how many of them there are in life and even though shit is rough right now i have alot more great moments ahead of me whether things work out with my girlfriend or not,(though i hope they do). its just niceto focus onteh good things in life.

"and you gather around your friends, the connection that you feel when the night has not yet died and you are new." bright eyes

we all know this is true.......thanks again guys and girls.

Guest cracked ass

I guess I don't need someone else to feel complete, but it's still lonely as hell even when you're used to nothing but your own company for long periods of time.

I do remember a really perfect day I spent alone. I got up early, packed a backpack with food, water, toliet paper, and paint, waited 2 hours, and caught my first real freight ride. I rode 50 miles to my favorite dayspot, got off, pieced one boxcar, walked to a Mexican place, got some tacos to go, went back to the tracks and ate them sitting in a signal tower. Then I waited till dark, about four hours, wandering around the far end of this rural yard, waiting for a ride home, which rolled by so fast I almost didn't make it onto the train.

A pure freight day.

the most complete moment in my life, well... it kinda goes like this...

principal a: "you're expelled."

me: "hell fuckin yes!"

and then a few months later...

principal b: "you're expelled."

me: "fuck you, you're fat as shit and i never liked you. i've been waitin to get kicked outta this hell hole since i got here. go to hell you fat oompa loompa lookin bitch."

yea, i guess so. i felt complete. a complete loser with now life and no future for my education.

yeah.....im going to try and find that self completeness someday.

yeah.....jesus, bboy circles used to be soooo dope. oh lord, all the hype, famous fuckers dancing right in front of you, all the beef, and all the "ohhhhh shit!!!!!!!'s"

being tossed around. i wish i was better at rockin........those cirlces hold some good ass memories even thoa lot of the pro's at rocking were incompetent assholes.

anyway's ........graff and music are my niche really.

"why is it that people need someone else in order to feel complete?

Aren't there other things that make you feel complete?"-j.B

...wouldnt those other things, only substitute for the lover anyhow?...so there really is no difference...but i think you are on to something, and really what i want to achieve, is a completeness in everything in my life...lovers, writing, drug, poetry, dance(which as an activity is a wonderful example of completeness),friends,and yes myself also...rOe

ps-luv that shot jade!!!

every time my girl looks me in the eyes and smiles........

that or just a good day with good friends and good beer........

two situations that always make me happy

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived