Global Disaster Comin Through...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

eathquakes in Afganistan

dust storms in China/South Korea

i hear its quite nice in New York these days..exception of the drought

rains hit/floods..let me just say Europe and the good'ol USofA

no snow...where there should be snow....snow where there shouldnt.

chunk of ice, the size of Rhode Island shattered and fell into the sea....Antartica...is melting.

GREAT BARRIER REEF is dying due to warmer waters..Australia

with all this war going on...this is the next big topic on the news right now....

"scientists" say, "its too early to tell if its caused by global warming"

"scientists" dont have a clue of to what is going on with our climate/weather right now.....

its the end of the world as we know it...and i feel fine...la lala la la la lala and i feel fine...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

"scientists" say, "its too early to tell if its caused by global warming"

"scientists" dont have a clue of to what is going on with our climate/weather right now.....

scientists cannot make speculations without collecting the right data first. then, what is and what isn't data becomes an issue. if you understood the how the infinite number of feedback loops in this planet work, you could see that it is not scientific to go blaming thing on global warming right away.

climate and weather are not interchangable words. climate refers to the general weather characteristics for a given area (e.g. the climate of brazil is ....) whereas weather is a discription for meteorological events in a given time and place.

actually scientists have a really good understanding of what can cause weather patterns. we understand it so well that we know that there are so many possible explainations that, in fact, it would be unscientific to blame it on one thing that appears to be obvious.

Archived