1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Glass Eaters...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Mesiah, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Mesiah

Mesiah Guest

Glass Eaters...

Discussion started by Mesiah - Nov 22, 2001

please post some tight glass eaters..

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Zaius/glasssever.jpg'>
    post whatever glass eater flicks you have.peace.

2. 5starstyle

5starstyle Guest

5starstyle - Replied Nov 22, 2001

first.
    Tight post man glass eaters are sick

3. Bevis

Bevis 12oz Member

Bevis - Replied Nov 22, 2001

fuck flicking etch, that shit's hotter than jessica alba

Bevis - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB 12oz Member

RIM THE JOB - Replied Nov 22, 2001

oh my.. theres something that makes me like etch and something i hate about it... i mean, it looks dope, it cant be buffed.. but seriously.. i know graff is all about being destructive and killing shit, but thats a bit harsh. i mean imagine that you owned a little store and some kid did that to your front window.. youd be fucking pisssseddd.its cool though i guess. i know im gonna shit for saying this but whatever.

RIM THE JOB - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. crack is wack - Replied Nov 22, 2001

fuck em all.

6. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Nov 22, 2001

etch bath is some interesting shit....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. smeoo

smeoo 12oz Senior Member

smeoo - Replied Nov 22, 2001

interesting like a rampant case of gangreen on your left nut..
    i'm yet to be impressed with this stuff....

smeoo - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Ammo

Ammo 12oz Senior Member

Ammo - Replied Nov 22, 2001

i think one day something is going to get closer to killing graff than ever. like get it cut in half. i think that thing is gunna be etch. i mean, its cool, it looks cool, its a damn good idea, but nothing is gunna heat shit up more than etch. with in like a month after peeps starting using etch around where i am, it was in the papers and everything. nothing has ever done that before. what other graff tool are they trying to fucking ban? but hey, if they have enough money to have windows in nice downtown stores, fuck em.... EAT THE RICH

Ammo - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition 12oz Veteran Member

Destruction by Definition - Replied Nov 22, 2001

etch bath is good and all...just be aware of what stores you hit....the results of hitting certain stores will bring added heat to the area...you can argue about hitting certain things...but glass eaters are straight up vandalism. i dont care if i get shit for this :beat: :mexican:

Destruction by Definition - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Nov 22, 2001

etch is some tite ass shit...but i tend to stray from it becuase the fines are pretty heavy in SF....dis bushopper kid i kno got 2 years in Juvy for only 30 counts of etching and some oter graff charges

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. Dave_Bonillas

Dave_Bonillas New Jack

Dave_Bonillas - Replied Nov 22, 2001

more

heres some stuff i found on that site i liked..
    http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4627/took.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4627/etch30.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4627/buttplug.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4627/etch13.jpg'>
    stolen from san jose graff..
    etch is sick

Dave_Bonillas - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. serum

serum 12oz Elite Member

serum - Replied Nov 22, 2001

sniffle sniffle etch bath is gonna hurt people's feelings and make it hot for other toys like myself to get up. how much do you think it costs to buff a whole train? but thats okay? you characters have got a lot of thinking to do as to why you paint. it seems like you want to get noticed by your friends but yet still not cause that much damage. i'm not saying graff is about damage, but graff certainly isn't about cost concern. as long as its used in good taste, and the writer has a good handstyle i don't give a fuck. i hate seeing toy tags everywhere probably more than the average joe. so yes new writers don't use etch bath until you're skilled enough to use it, other wise wreck shit.

serum - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Nov 22, 2001

hhhmmm....i see five pictures here and they all look like shit....odds are if anymore were posted they would look like shit too....what a silly ass trend

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  14. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Nov 22, 2001

i would only use the shit on an abandoned old shitty buildings with windows still in tact. .....and because of that i doubt i'll ever open the little bottle i have of it. i'm not sayin i'm completely against it because i like some of the shit i've seen in person, but only at like trashy ass already fucked bus stops or train stops and abandoned shit.

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Handjob - Replied Nov 22, 2001

Wow, thats a dumb way of putting it...

How many small business owners own train lines?

Comparing the front of a store, that a hard working businessman owns and runs, to a rusted out metal box used soley for transporting, onlookers be damned, is pretty ignorant. Do you think that various train lines rely on the outward appearance of their freights to draw business? To a point, maybe, but not as much as the appearance of a small local shop, downtown. And aside from losing business due to appearance, they now have to replace the window, which is gonna run them quite a bit.

Look, I don't care about the whole "heat" thing. Christ, most of the toys in my city deserve it, but I don't agree with just recking shit. Its like a game: If I can get up on somone's building, I think that they deserve the right to a possibility of removing it...

This will probably open up the flood gates, and a lot of arguing will ensue, so I'll just say this: Its my merely my humble opinion, offered up, just as you offered yours.