Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gladiator Days

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bostonsnewest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. bostonsnewest

bostonsnewest Veteran Member

anybody see this shit on on demand? its on hbo, if you have on demand and hbo then check it out in the documentaries section, that shit was real interesting. a black inmate was stabbed 67 times by 2 white inmates and the dude who did the stabbing just said this..' i kept stabbing because he kept moving, and eventually he stopped moving.'

2. madHipHop

madHipHop New Jack

yah and the other dude plays in a christian jail band...
    god still loves him

3. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

whoa, wait. Prison is violent?1?!

5. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I saw a jail docu a while back about two black leaders of the bloods in jail who were both openly talking about fucking guys in jail. One of the dudes was talking about this white blood from texas who they raped. "he was tight so i knew he was a virgin."

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i saw this the other night. how many times did he shank that guy?? yeah, it was pretty nuts.

7. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

white blood cells! :haha:

9. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

rephrase: white dude

anyways I was really hoping this thread was about prison guards making the convicts to fight like gladiators

11. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

i dunno, i definitally could of gone without seeing dude getting stabbed over and over...i dont care how hard you are or whatever, honestly, seeing dude just jam the shank into dudes head really skeeved me out...makes you think

12. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

seein people get stabbed used to bug me out because i realized how easy it is for us to get killed. i used to have dreams of getting my throat slit. im over it now. :king:

13. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

seeing someone get stabbed and seeing that video are two totally different things...

14. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

I saw that documentary about the guy who stabs the black dude like 67 times, shit was crazy, it seemed like he was stabbing him forever...

15. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

fucking white power yo!