Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

glad to be alive.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JinkZ aNd BrainZ, Jul 17, 2001.

1. JinkZ aNd BrainZ

JinkZ aNd BrainZ Member

last night i climbed up a water tower that had to be at least 30 stories, no bullshit, not trying to exagerate(sp) and there were no stairs no a plain ladder that like 2 stories of it i had to clmb on half of the side and half of the back becasue it hade a lock box around the bottom of the ladder. and on the ground there was no wond and when i finally got up top the wind was blowing liek hell. which was making the water tower sway from side to side. this was defanetly the craziest thing i have ever pulled off. defanetly not sweating any billboard after that shit it either. btu on the good side right on the side of the highway the graff is not bad and its readable and it is in a heavy traffic area for writers around here. i guess what ever it takes to get up.. i know im glad to be alive. anybody else done crazy ass shit along these line where death would've been a defanetly if there was any slip up. i'm sure imma get alot of stories of hitting heavens. but yea lets hear em.

and oh yea there will be flics in the bench soon.

JINKS

2. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

i fell over one time when i was peeing

[This message has been edited by TOFU_UFOT (edited 07-17-2001).]

3. Inept

Inept Member

30 stories.....pfffffft. Suck a dick and die.

4. stiches

stiches Member

too bad you didn't fall off. One less fucking toy

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

No Shit....

6. st.nick

st.nick Member

people who live in glass houses....

7. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

you have bad spelling.

8. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

Jinks,
    Everyone knows you're a toy. You would do yourself, and everyone else if you stopped posting shit like this on here. I wouldn't say stop writing, just wait until you get fairly decent.

*fart*

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i saw it this morning. i don't really like you but i guess i gotta give it to you for hitting that shit.

10. Trend

Trend Member

dude, give the kid a break... jeez

11. stiches

stiches Member

..should throw fuckin bricks at a toy's head.

------------------
    six deep

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

we had a bonefire on the beach last night and this ghost crab just jumped out of the sand and ran right into the fire....stupid crab

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

13. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

I suppose I was a bit jumpy...I just don't like him.

14. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

ouh..

nice one.

15. st.nick

st.nick Member

when did you grow some style stiches (sp?) chill out homie.