Giving your cat a bath

Gnes 37

im about to go to bed then im about to pet my kitty goodnight and then i noticed some brown smudge on his back foot i sniff that shit and uGH needless to say it was poop and theres no way im going to sleep when my feline pal got poop on him. so i had to bring him in the tub thanks god i got glass sliding doors on my showers so theres no escape for the poopy cat till hes clean got him all wet now he looks liek a huge rat all wet then i dry him off and fuck! damn im dirty myself so i have to take a shower and shit im wide awake. damn my cat i need a beer.. oh yeah for all you non proffesionals do not ever wash a cat with full grown claws unless you know what youre doing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's this kitty isolation suit... it will probably only work once, but you get the cat inside and it has nozzles affixed, so you just hook the hose, or the faucet up and unleash... at least you won't get scratched up ONCE...

Guest Stapler

Giving cats a bath is an experiece but yeah rap them in a towel with their legs all snug against there body and dip them in the water they wont be able to scratch you and you can wash them. Or if your real mean just hog tie the cat and wash it then.......

Guest Pilau Hands

hahahaha Roo is awesome

the cat jump is a spectacular, and often funny, thing to watch

my guys...are inside guys. tried to take them out once when they were kittens...they tried to put their claws into the cement to keep from going any farther. we have an agreement...i don't bathe them, they keep those tongue baths going for themselves, with only the occasional hairball and doo ball on the foot.

plus, they don't kill rats...

so you know what that means...

kitty nail clippers!

we have never really washed our cats. although, josie has fallen into the tub when there was water. i dont think that she was to thrilled. pablo, no fucking way will he get in there.

as far as cutting their nails, they are really good at staying still and being obedient. so it's not a problem.

we've washed a cat that was abandoned once. she/he was still a kitten. prolly about 1 month or so. but since she was abandoned, she had ticks or something like that. i tried to pluck them out with tweezers. but there were too much and pablo was going nuts because she was invading his territory. so we gave her a bath with johnson and johnson's baby shampoo. she stood still like hell. she tried once to escape but she liked it overall. she was a black rat. it was so cute.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Gnes 37

im about to go to bed then im about to pet my kitty goodnight and then i noticed some brown smudge on his back foot i sniff that shit and uGH needless to say it was poop and theres no way im going to sleep when my feline pal got poop on him. so i had to bring him in the tub thanks god i got glass sliding doors on my showers so theres no escape for the poopy cat till hes clean got him all wet now he looks liek a huge rat all wet then i dry him off and fuck!

uuhhhhhhhhhh.....washing a cat, isn't that what rain is for and anyway you know he'll just lick himself clean.

to put it nicely, my brother does things his own way. he has a cat named wally who is odd (eats cornchips and bites eyelids) but very sweet until he tries to bathe him. brother came up with his own way of kitty washing. he places his small mishappen cat into the toilet with some dishsoap, flushes until cat is clean.

last time i weighed my tomcat he was 21 pounds and still has his claws. there is no way....

Originally posted by Iris

to put it nicely, my brother does things his own way. he has a cat named wally who is odd (eats cornchips and bites eyelids) but very sweet until he tries to bathe him. brother came up with his own way of kitty washing. he places his small mishappen cat into the toilet with some dishsoap, flushes until cat is clean.

last time i weighed my tomcat he was 21 pounds and still has his claws. there is no way....

tell your brother I will pay for a video tape of that....thats the funniest thing I heard in 12 hours...

"Dude mike and that slut are having sex in thomas's bed...."

Archived